+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fable II - Completetude!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Fable II - Completetude!

I completed Fable II last night...
    I feel bad.

I can't say ( and neither can any of you! ) what happened because Abu hasn't finished the game yet... but sufficed to say, I feel bad.

Let's just say I made choice #2...
    Any of you who played it and finished it - which of the "3" did you pick? (please refer to them as numbers)

But in a fashion, that is what I would have chosen even if I were an evil character. Selfish? Maybe... But if I were my character, my life after choice #1 or #3 wouldn't really feel... complete.

Ah well.

Anywho, bought all the buildings in Albion, and even found the "certain potion" (no, I didn't drink it).

I'm still missing 4 silver keys and 1 gargoyle... and it's pissing me off because I HATE going through Wraithmarsh, and I HATE going through caves in the game!
    Every building in Albion has been thoroughly checked... but I might have missed a few Dive spots, Dig spots, Caves, and Dungeons... and Wraithmarsh.
    I hate Wraithmarsh. Creepy place, it is.
    I'll play with Abu the next time I decide to go there.

Other than that, I just have the last The Archaeologist missions to go, and I'm still trying to earn "Bountyhunter" title for free (since I'm a goody-goody, I don't tend to do Community Services... in fact, I've only done it once... and that was cuz I got stuck in some guy's house after curfew).

Once I get all that, I'm excited to play through the game as a new "evil" guy... maybe I'll try being more melee this time (I was mostly will+guns)... but that'll be hard, since I SO love the feel of the gun.
    ... I wonder if I'll ever play as a girl. Hmmmm... they do have some really nice outfits...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fable II - Completetude!

T_o you feel bad? why? why? why?

... why?

=_= man, i do not look forward to finishing this game....

T_T why won't you tell me what happends? why?

... why?(i know why)

why?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...wait, do you actually know why?
    Or do you just know why I won't tell you?

You better have not been looking in the Strategy Guide! That's strictly for Gargoyles & Silver Keys-use ONLY!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

no, meant i know why you won't tell me cuz it will spoil the game and yadda yadda yadda... but i still want to know what you did and what happends!

=_= getting that Garth guy was hard enough... what more do they need?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    no, meant i know why you won't tell me cuz it will spoil the game and yadda yadda yadda... but i still want to know what you did and what happends!

=_= getting that Garth guy was hard enough... what more do they need?
    They need kittens, hun. Kittens.

( and dual butcher knives... and a rocket launcher just for the sake of "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" )

Thanks

Oh! well if that's all they needed, what'd you get me all worked up for then?

=_= you're mean!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The end of the game gives you 3 choices. These choices are trade offs based on the 4 metrics of your alignment: Good and Evil, Pure and Currupt.
     click to show spoiler

I choose option 1 with a good character.

Right now I'm playing through and being a good character but choosing option 2.

My last one will be a evil character picking option 3.

+ Reply to Thread