+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Food

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Food

You know who makes wonderful breakfasts? My darling Abu!

According to many men out there, a wife who can cook a great meal is a keeper.

...although if you talk to the younger generation, they tell me a wife who knows her place and can put out is a keeper.

...I prefer the original recommendation.

^.^ I know I love Abu for who she is, but MAN does her cooking help! YUMMY!

...you know what's good? Chocolate cake.
    I haven't had one in so long...
    For the past 3 years of celebrations (my cousin's, my bro's, my elder bro's, my aunt's, my uncle's, my little cousin's, and my mother's birthdays all three years) have been nothing but Chocolate Mocha Crunch cakes!

EVERY. SINGLE. CELEBRATION! HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT Chocolate Mocha Crunch!!!! >_< I'm so sick of it!

I missed plain old chocolate cake so much!!!

So last night, I pigged out on a huge slice of Chocolate Mousse cake and a large glass of milk! MMMMMMMM!!!
    Sure it wasn't a simple chocolate cake, but it was soooo delicious.

^.^ I love chocolate cake. Almost as much as I love ice cream cake.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    You know who makes wonderful breakfasts? My darling Abu!

...although if you talk to the younger generation, they tell me a wife who knows her place and can put out is a keeper.

...I prefer the original recommendation.
    Oh man I totally agree with that one.

But what about a woman that put out while she cooks??

Still you got a point I can see where you are coming from. I mean for certain "things" your hand can take care of it, but cooking? nah you hand can't cook.

I'm gonna stop there b4 it gets too far.

Just tell Abu to open a cafe and share her cooking skills. Or are you gonna monopolize her?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll monopolize her.

Unless if wherever I work in the future needs a cook/food preparer and she can't come and visit too often... then she can work there.

Other than that, I'll only invite friends, coworkers, and the boss over for breakfast if they ever want her delicious scrambled eggs.
    She's all mine, though!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

Ask mine, and he'll tell you the perfect woman does both.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

No wonder I haven't any luck with men.

*studies a cookbook*

+ Reply to Thread