+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm... DB games are a comin'.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hmmm... DB games are a comin'.

That's so cool! ohmahgah!!!

\(^o^)/ now i really have to watch the AH-NEE-MEH to fully get the feel~

Newbie yokosama is off to a good start
    Thanks

i find very funny what you say about narutards, but lets not forget that some games feature characters from both series, super smash flash 2 , eg, is a great online game where naruto and db fans can get along, also the fist of the north star and goku game Fist of the North Star and Goku - Bakugan Games, Naruto Shippuden Games - Free Anime Games Online! is another example.
    Well the dragon ball ragging blast game was released as a demo on oct 22 but few people has played it, i think the dbz kai got all the atention

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Some games feature them mostly because of their connection to Shonen JUMP magazines.

And any person who has watched the DBZ series from beginning to end and actually comprehended what was going on, knows for a fact that Naruto characters CAN NEVER beat DBZ characters in a fight (logically speaking).
    Most Naruto fans often underestimate how strong DBZ characters are. Perhaps the Naruto characters would have had a chance against them in the early episodes of DBZ, and maybe they can go against the weaker characters in the later DBZ episodes, but overall it's ridiculous to match them up.
    A smarter choice would be beginning-to-middle-series Yu Yu Hakusho characters.

...however, end-series Yu Yu Hakusho would be too hard for Naruto characters to handle... as Yusuke digs deeper into his demon blood.

I ain't saying Naruto characters are weak, I'm saying they're outclassed when it comes to DBZ characters.
    It's like trying to get a kid to beat up an adult: The kid may be tough and probably went through hell, but if the adult kept up the same training (or even tougher training) as the kid he'll obviously outmatch the kid.

There's a big difference between a buncha' wannabe ninjas using jutsu to shatter parts of a forest and knock each other into the sky - and a buncha' saiyans deflecting blasts that can destroy the earth and knock each other into the outer layers of the atmosphere.

Big Big difference.

Newbie yokosama is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Some games feature them mostly because of their connection to Shonen JUMP magazines.

And any person who has watched the DBZ series from beginning to end and actually comprehended what was going on, knows for a fact that Naruto characters CAN NEVER beat DBZ characters in a fight (logically speaking).
    Most Naruto fans often underestimate how strong DBZ characters are. Perhaps the Naruto characters would have had a chance against them in the early episodes of DBZ, and maybe they can go against the weaker characters in the later DBZ episodes, but overall it's ridiculous to match them up.
    A smarter choice would be beginning-to-middle-series Yu Yu Hakusho characters.

...however, end-series Yu Yu Hakusho would be too hard for Naruto characters to handle... as Yusuke digs deeper into his demon blood.

I ain't saying Naruto characters are weak, I'm saying they're outclassed when it comes to DBZ characters.
    It's like trying to get a kid to beat up an adult: The kid may be tough and probably went through hell, but if the adult kept up the same training (or even tougher training) as the kid he'll obviously outmatch the kid.

There's a big difference between a buncha' wannabe ninjas using jutsu to shatter parts of a forest and knock each other into the sky - and a buncha' saiyans deflecting blasts that can destroy the earth and knock each other into the outer layers of the atmosphere.

Big Big difference.
    I think we can't compare db to naruto just because they are aimed to very different people. Have in count, naruto is extremely different to dbz, while dragon ball is really different from dragon ball z, common, dragon ball z was so amazing that even some old people in US and other countries not very familiar to anime still watch it. DBZ is unique and still alive, but i cant think the same of DB which is pretty common. Naruto nevertheless will die faster than DB with the time and maybe in 10 years nobody will talk about naruto anymore.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard NOT to compare them when narutards keep trying to yell comparisons in our heads 24/7.

...if they really wanna' compare anything, how about they show how many themes, character ideas, plots, attack moves, and etc they've stolen from every anime possible. ...any old school otaku would know how much a farce Naruto is at being "original". The only thing original from that series was the first season, and possibly the second season. And even then, they weren't as amazing as people said they were.

No, the reason why narutards never stop comparing the two is because Dragon Ball Z is critically acclaimed as the #1 Action Anime in existence, and narutards are fighting hard so that Naruto takes the title. :/

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it. Dragonball needs some more spotlight, and thats exactly what its getting. And don't forget the future release of dragonball online as well.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Thanks

They've been announcing that for a LOOONG time now... (what was it... 3? 5 years?)

Is it ACTUALLY going to come out this time?
    I've been waiting forever for that game, and I'm not taking any "Oh yes, it's confirmed that it MIGHT come over!"... I've already got enough of those updates.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

It is scheduled to be released in the United States in 2010
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to POOHEAD189 For This Useful Post:

Soshi Kitai (Nov 26, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast