+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How I'm Feeling Now

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

How I'm Feeling Now

...and there's Abu on the bottom corner...

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How I'm Feeling Now

well let me think in this one ..
    Are you trying to kick somebody ass...???

or..

you want to know how kick the Ball??

Foolish beating

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

What ball?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^^; Just having problems in the family...
    Once again, I'm the punching bag...

My two elder brothers are irrational opposites, they both fight against the family to get what they want... I, on the other hand, respect the family enough to not start a squabble over measly little details.
    ...so while my eldest brother runs away from his problems and my elder brother yells until he gets what he wants... I stay quiet and calm and wait for the family to calm down and listen to me on an equal scale...

...sadly, the world doesn't work that way, and the family just wants to fight. So when the other brothers fight and get what they want through really ridiculous and rude means. I, merely ask and wait for a reply, but still stand my ground, hoping they'd see my logic in it.

._. But since the family's so used to "losing" to my brothers' immature ways, they take it all out on me. Yelling at me for doing things that ARE VERY REASONABLE!

I mean seriously, WTF? I NEVER do the extremely retarded things my brothers do, YET I get the yelling of the lifetime?!
    I just wanted to schedule my college time more accordingly as to not wear my brain out (giving me a better chance to get a passing grade) (also becoming a lot cheaper than a full-time schedule), while balancing out the time for an outside life!
    I didn't crash the car twice in a row. I didn't ask for $5,000 to create a theatre play THAT HAD NO PAYBACK. I didn't spend several years in a more expensive college JUST TO DROP OUT AND SAY "Nah, wasn't for me"! I didn't demand to celebrate my birthday away from the family completely yet still expect them to pay for everything! I didn't break walls and doors in the house just because I was upset with a girlfriend!
    Yet what did they get?!
    They got support and help from the family! They were given 2nd chances and even more financial help!

>_< WTF?! I'm using THE LEAST amount of money, making the LEAST RISKY choices, and have produced more in my life than my brothers have! YET WHEN I JUST ASK FOR A MORE PRODUCTIVE SCHEDULE, I GET YELLED THE F*** OUT OF?!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*EXPLODES*

*sigh* ^_^ I'm better now...
    ...but sadly, just to make the family happy, I forced my schedule to take 17 units within two days a week.
    ...that's 13 hours for each of the two days of the week. It's the best way I could think of accommodating all their concerns for finances, time, education, and etc.

... T___T I'm gonna' die this semester.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I give you...

THE LICENSE TO KILL!`

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

T__T Wish I could, but I'm not financially stable enough to be independent from the family.
    For now, I'll just see how this schedule kills me...

...and stack it on the list as to why I'll never want to celebrate Christmas with the folks in the future............ even though Abu will still make me... T__T

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

So are you saying they are asking you for money?? That's phucked up.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

No, I meant I'm not able to be independent from the family since I still do need their financial services.
    ...and unlike my brothers, I'm thankful for it and don't try to take out too much. I appreciate the help (-_- Unlike when one of them crashed 3 cars already and is still asking for a new one... or when one of them NEVER PAID ABU AND I BACK FOR ALL THE HELP WE DID, THAT THEY PROMISED TO PAY US... cheapskates... my eldest brother wouldn't have been able to do all those things without MY MONEY THAT WENT INTO THE GROUP).
    There's no way the family needs money from me. They can say they're having financial troubles all they want, but I know they're doing a lot better than most people stable families.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast