+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How I'm Feeling Now

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How I'm Feeling Now

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    No, I meant I'm not able to be independent from the family since I still do need their financial services.
    ...and unlike my brothers, I'm thankful for it and don't try to take out too much. I appreciate the help (-_- Unlike when one of them crashed 3 cars already and is still asking for a new one... or when one of them NEVER PAID ABU AND I BACK FOR ALL THE HELP WE DID, THAT THEY PROMISED TO PAY US... cheapskates... my eldest brother wouldn't have been able to do all those things without MY MONEY THAT WENT INTO THE GROUP).
    There's no way the family needs money from me. They can say they're having financial troubles all they want, but I know they're doing a lot better than most people stable families.
    What cars with your bro wreck??

Mine wrecked a Honda CR-V and a Toyota Echo. lol Sad similarities.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't remember what kind of car specifically... I'm not a man enough to know cars.
    All I know is that they were the newest kinds of Mercedes (of their time)... all 3 of them.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, Soshi's brothers are f**ktards...

>_< his mom doesn't to him, even though she's said herself that he's the smartest of the bunch...

if i had the money, i'd pay for his school and books so he could tell her to fu*k off...

<_< but Darling said no... gah... he's probably right, but still, it's hard to listen to when you wish there was a button to press that would turn her off for a while... or that it wasn't morally wrong to slap sense into your mother...

*inaudible cursing and grumbling*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2