+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm so behind!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so behind!

Recently looked at some games this month, I feel so behind since I had no idea some of them existed - and the others: I had no idea they were coming out so soon!

I mean... Black Sigil?! Demigod?! Rhythm Heaven?! (Maybe) Godfather II? Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor?! Ninja Blade?! (Maybe) Excite Bots?

I mean I'm already behind since I didn't get meself a DSi, and everyone's having a blast with that ArtStyle game for the DSiWare! ARGH!
    Gwar, all the people that b1tched about how the DSi "wasn't much of an improvement" finally did shut up and bought one because they realized that you were paying for the DSiWare and the possibility of new games that take advantage of the DSi's slightly improved capabilities.

But how far behind am I that I didn't know Black Sigil or Demigod existed?

I have no idea whether Demigod is good or not (I don't really look at reviews, most RTSs I find rather fun get a bad rating), but it looks fun!

But seriously?! BLACK SIGIL?!!! BLACK SIGIL?!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    EVERYONE'S SAYING IT'S A TRUE SUCCESSOR OF CHRONO TRIGGER AND I HAD NO IDEA THIS GAME EXISTED?!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

T___T

... *sigh* Man, I really should look up DS news nowadays. I've ignored it for so long because they've been having random JRPGs and puzzlers popping up as news everyday. And that's all they've been having.
    But I had no clue something like Black Sigil would appear.

.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT IF THERE'S A PREORDER DEAL AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT?!!!

......... >O< NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Rhythm Heaven's already out. And like everyone has predicted, the game roxxors their boxxors.

People aren't a fan of the Godfather II due to several reasons - but I still think it looks fun. However, I have yet to try Godfather Blackhand edition for the Wii just yet. It was claimed that the Blackhand edition for the Wii was much better than the original game. Many people were surprised about this, since adding sandbox capability to games (if they weren't there in the original) usually makes it suck.
    They made it work though.

Those who are doubting Godfather II have never played the Blackhand Edition. ...seeing how I've always wanted to give the Blackhand Edition a shot, I'm willing to give Godfather II a shot.
    But first, Blackhand.

Company of Heroes?! I'm sad to say (more like, depressed to say), that I wasn't able to get the first game due to my rather weak graphics capability on my laptop (good for its time, but not good enough for something like Company of Heroes)... *sigh* I missed out, didn't I?
    And now a new one's comin' out.... grrrrrrr... war games usually don't need a person to play the original, but if someone knows otherwise, please warn me.

And I know people hate that Ninja Blade gets any audience, but how I see it is this: The game's NOT A SEQUEL for once. I'm willing to spend money to encourage new franchises and new characters, because we all know we need more of those nowadays (the days of the sequels).

Aaaannnd Excite Bots.
    Apparently, lotsa' Wii-fans lookin' forward to this one. A successor of the underappreciated Excite Truck. ...so I may give it a shot.

*sigh* But I'm so behind so many other things.

Argh.... *le sigh*

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm so behind!

(ToT ) i'm very sorry, Darling~

*hears her lover randomly shout "Black Sigil!" "Black Sigil!"*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Black Sigil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

What the hell's Black Sigil?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................. black sigil!

+ Reply to Thread