+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm starving...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm starving...

...WHO'S WITH ME?!!

......... I like steak.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm starving...

i love steak, even though i'm on the verge of being a vegetarian....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand vegetarians and vegans and sympathize with (some of) them. But I can't seem to understand why they (the fanatical ones) attack the people eating, or worse yet: the corporations and chains.
    History has shown that trying to topple a corporation heavily supported by the large populace rarely (if ever) works.
    ...how you deal with those problems is to create a "better" corporation that distracts the populace THEN hit the big corporations.
    ...not the other way around.

I love animals and see them on eye-level, but I know that they understand the life cycle more than most of us do. Only animals I have a problem against eating, are dogs. For BIG reasons.

...steak + rice... my FAVE! <3
    ...potatoes are good too.

The classic American dinner of steak + peas + corn on the cob + mashed potatoes w/ gravy = yummmmmmyyy...
    ...I love diners, too.... mmmm... milkshakes...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

well i love meat, i'm not a vegetarian 'cause i dont want to kill an animal. it all started when i had a girlfriend who was, and she kinda turned me into one. but i'm fanatical, you know? i still eat it, just not as much. and it kinda of hurts my stomach. but a steak does sound awesome...mmmm.
    damn you! you made me fungry!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Not anymore...just had something from KFC. New value menu is great!

I love prime rib more than steak to be honest.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    well i love meat, i'm not a vegetarian 'cause i dont want to kill an animal. it all started when i had a girlfriend who was, and she kinda turned me into one. but i'm fanatical, you know? i still eat it, just not as much. and it kinda of hurts my stomach. but a steak does sound awesome...mmmm.
    I'm cool with that. I know Abu would become vegetarian if I showed her those pamphlets I always get from vegans.

She knows that she would. I am "keeping her omnivore" as long as I love meat. ...it's odd though, I'm a carnivore by passion, but I eat more vegetables than she does.

damn you! you made me fungry!
    Wow, the first time I ever made someone fungry, whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Not anymore...just had something from KFC. New value menu is great!

I love prime rib more than steak to be honest.
    How is their value meal?
    I love their Snackers. Mmmmm...

I like beef medallions more than steak.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Wow, the first time I ever made someone fungry, whatever that means.
    That means the only way to cure that funger is by eating funjuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    How is their value meal?
    I love their Snackers. Mmmmm...

I like beef medallions more than steak.
    It's alright. You do get your money's worth, smaller price smaller portions. There isn't a lot of choices either...

What's a beef medallion??

Have you eaten veal before?? It's even better than piglets if cooked well.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

It's basically a round steak.
    "Medallion: A small, circular, boneless portion of meat, e.g., beef medallion, pork medallion"
    There's even veal medallions.

I swear they just put "medallions" on the end of the name just to make it sound fancy. ...it is delicious though, because it usually is served in fancy restaurants... so soft and perfect... with a delicious thin sauce all over it... usually served with mashed potatoes or carrots.

Nah, haven't had veal. Make it look and smell tantalizing and I'll get it (that's how I get food in restaurants).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast