+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm starving...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm starving...

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    It's basically a round steak.
    "Medallion: A small, circular, boneless portion of meat, e.g., beef medallion, pork medallion"
    There's even veal medallions.

I swear they just put "medallions" on the end of the name just to make it sound fancy. ...it is delicious though, because it usually is served in fancy restaurants... so soft and perfect... with a delicious thin sauce all over it... usually served with mashed potatoes or carrots.

Nah, haven't had veal. Make it look and smell tantalizing and I'll get it (that's how I get food in restaurants).
    Ah okay, but have you ever had it served wrapped in bacon though? Now that's the shit.

Veal is just baby cow, and if cooked well your mouth will and I guarantee IT WILL...orgasm. I heard beef wellington is supposedly good too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Ah okay, but have you ever had it served wrapped in bacon though? Now that's the shit.
    Nope, but apparently almost every meat is best served wrapped in bacon.
    Almost everyone who has had a kind of meat wrapped in bacon has fallen in love with it.

My Geo prof has had these special breakfast sausages wrapped in bacon. Supposedly the best breakfast ever.

Veal is just baby cow, and if cooked well your mouth will and I guarantee IT WILL...orgasm.
    ....ew... I'm pretty sure people around me will throw up if they see stuff shooting out of my mouth.

I heard beef wellington is supposedly good too.
    Now that, I HAVE had! It is pretty good. But then again, it must be delicious as **** to others. ...cuz I'm not a big fan of patt├ęs, and I'm not as CRAZY as some people are when it comes to meat inside bread-things (other than hamburgers and sandwiches)... I usually like my steaks and such by itself, with sauce, and something on the side or preferably on rice.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't sausage wrapped in bacon simply "pigs in a blanket"??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Isn't sausage wrapped in bacon simply "pigs in a blanket"??
    Yeah, but I said "special sausage"... I'm thinking he meant/said Links (something like that... have bad memory).

.........mmmmmmmmm.... Links in a blanket...

He said they were pretty big too. So I'm guessing it had to be either a large sausage, or a kinda' large link.

...darnit, now I'm not sure if he was talking about breakfast or a hot dog!

AGH! I'm confused!

I love links...

Thanks

...on another note, Abu would know what I'm talking about...
    she'll clarify once she gets here.......

I'm actually refusing to eat UNTIL she gets here. There's food here (steaks, to be exact), but I don't eat dinner 'til she eats it with me (otherwise I eat all of it)...
    ;_; She's supposed to be here by now! SOO HUNGRY!!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a big fan of dark meat. I like poultry and seafood.

MHMM. Chicken.

I could really go for some scallops or crabs legs right now.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

scallops or crab legs?? some pretty high-end taste!

@Legend: as for the the special sausages, they are sausages (duh) and they had bacon mixed inside, not wrapped around~

^o^ i love you Hun!

Thanks

OH RIGHT! Bacons IN the sausage!

Yeah, that sounds awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast