+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I've got my own journal on AO! FLASHBACK!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got my own journal on AO! FLASHBACK!

Didn't the old AO have a journal section...

And didn't I get in trouble with the moderators (and administrator) for what I posted in that journal?
    Ahhh, sweet memories.

^-^ None of y'alls will ever hear of that story. I don't want any old AO members getting angry at me. (I'm not sure how many of you changed your name since then)

Anywho...
    Nothing goin' on much with me. Just college stuff, Fable 2 madness, Dokapon Kingdom humiliation, and homework gallore... ( galore? ... galor? ... gallery... gallory! GREGORY! )

Mainly Fable 2 madness. LOVE that game.
    Still trying to get all the Death Notes for Mr. K... but since all these new games keep coming up (I own all 3 systems... and I love all them games), I keep having to buy only one per week!
    And we plan to even get her the extra manga, and the novel thing, and maybe even the bag! Just as to apologize as to being so late with it (like.. a year late).

Sorry Mr. K! We're trying!

Anywho... since Abu doesn't have a journal here, I'll see if I can update stuff up with you guys.

-She's now an official Avon lady ( she kept searching for jobs, and none liked her for some weird reason... so she ended up just going with a job that only needs one requirement: 10 bucks. )

-She loves Fable 2 as well. She LOVES her dog.

-Her DeviantART comics have gone to a halt ever since my laptop died (all her premade PAINT images were in there)... she's trying to get back into it, but it's tough for her (she hasn't done a thing like this before, so it's quite discouraging).

-She's doing well in school. She's oddly getting more sleep because of it. (Not Naps, Sleep)

-She's been wearing make-up. (As long as she doesn't go overboard with it, I'm fine with it )

-And stuff.

Byes~!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've got my own journal on AO! FLASHBACK!

yes, we're very sorry Mr. K!

^_^ and i do wear make-up now! but it's awesome chemical-free mineral make up that's great for all skin types! and it's only $10 if you buy from your local AVON lady, and you can get another mineral make up thing (like blush, eye shadow, or even more foundation at half price! yay!

^___^ wuv u Darling!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Avon calling~! lol isn't that what they do door to door???

anyways she got any stuff for dudes?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

They usually go door-to-door but Abu's got a lotta' family and friends who need presents.

Yeah, they sell dude-stuff. Just watches and colognes mostly.
    ...unless you're also talking about the fun knick-knacks... like the Harley Davidson mug that makes painted-flames appear when it's hot.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah I mean like skin care stuff >_>;

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah! they have like a full on acne treatment system (face scrub, cleaning pads, and lotion) along with other face cleaners and pads! all for under $34!

Thanks

lol hey, if you're willing to sell (and price is right) you got yourself a customer

Thanks

OMG! YAY! AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH LEGEND!

okay, would you like me to send you the whole catalog, or PM you all the info about the skin care products? becuz my orders are due in about a week and a day, so sending the whole brochure maybe a little risky!

oh, and if it's okay with you'll, i'll need to add an extra $5 for shipping, is that cool?

^o^ and thanks again legend!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast