+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laggy Creations

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Laggy Creations

Darn school internets… so laggy today.
    Why is everyone on computers today? Did they seriously do NO WORK during their day-off? It feels like everyone’s just doing their projects JUST BEFORE CLASS.
    …………. I usually don’t mind, really – cuz hey, I’d probably do the same – but ALL THESE PEOPLE ALL AT ONCE?!!! >__O SERIOUSLY???!

… *has to go out due to time limit*

…OHHHHH!!! Mid-term’s coming soon!
    … that’s why there’s so much people here… ^^; I wouldn’t know, I only have a PE class this semester. No such thing as a mid-term. “We work hard everyday, no need for an exam. If you aren’t giving it your all, I’ll make sure we all work harder!” as my teacher would say. O_o

Anyways. I’ve been playing MySims Kingdom like a madman.
    Staying up ‘til 4am and such.

I was totally wrong thinking it was just MySims with new skins and backgrounds.
    It’s totally different. O_o Just as addicting as the previous game, but now much more simplified.

Well… no… not really simplified…

Cuz you see, though it is simplified, it plays completely different from the original. COMPLETELY.
    O_o At first you don’t notice, but as you continue to go through the game you go all “OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Okay. Totally just realized it.”

I feel like giving a copy to someone who has a Wii… why? Cuz no one plays MySims due to its overall cute factor, so most people don’t see the awesomeness of it. I’d totally give someone a free copy if their birthday’s comin’ up.
    But first, Mr. K’s thing… >_> Kinda’ dumb every place we go to, either 12 or 11 is missing. And I’d prefer getting all of them all at once, rather than splitting it up for every visit.

But yeah, the game’s awesome. Give it a shot sometime.
    If you don’t mind casual “working” games (think The Sims/Sim City/Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing), you’ll actually realize that it’s pretty awesome. Sometimes hard to navigate since you’re being pretty specific, but you’ll get used to it (kinda). However, in MySims Kingdom, the controls are simplified due to simplified work.

Both are awesome in their own ways, but I can say you won’t appreciate MySims Kingdom as much as I do unless you played MySims first.
    O_o Odd thing is, the price hasn’t really dropped for the games. I mean sure, most times you see them at $30-$40… but they’ve been like that for quite a while! You’d expect MySims to drop down to the $20 range at this point. Ah well, Wii games rarely drop in price – so I’m thankful for the $30-40 prices.

._. I have to say though, I think the characters are a bit insane in MySims Kingdom.
    I swear, some of them just FREAK OUT sometimes. Like, for one second you’re talking to them, the next they’re doing a crazy dance and won’t stop. o_o
    …not to mention the many times they just STARE.
    I was like talking to one of the characters, and another character just STAAARED at us for the longest time. O_o

I do love the animals though, adds a nice touch to the game. Adorable, too.
    I do miss full-on customizing people’s houses like I did back in MySims, but then again – I kinda’ don’t.

^^; Don’t get me wrong, it was awesome, but I’d spend like… 30min-1hr just working on a single furniture.
    Mind you, that single furniture was friggin’ AWWWWWESOMMMMME, but still. After a while you kinda’ just go “X___X …please… someone else build this stuff for me!”… I was well-aware of the fact that you could replicate previous creations, but I loved making every house original.

But boy oh boy, with the stuff they took out from the original, they sure did add a lotta’ stuff in MySims Kingdom. The characters feel much more responsive in this one. I mean sure, you could do a lotta’ personal actions (on certain occasions… like, you could only dance with someone if they were dancing already), but at least these guys talk about small-talk every now and then. In the original game, they just talked simple Simolean Jibberish. …which got boring after a while.

Ah, and I love how you have your own party now. It’s a lot less lonely, most def.
    In the previous one, you felt like a slave to everyone else at times. But now, you’ve got good ol’ Buddy –adding his rather “special” comments to everything your party says and does (he’s a dumb-puppy, simply put), and adventurous Lyndsay – having a love of adventures and a good ol’ go-get-em’ attitude. The way they react to each other and others is not only silly, but also a nice change from all the dramas and seriousness in games these days.

The humor in the game is a nice touch. Innocent and silly. It definitely gives the game more personality.
    Overall, I love the game. Definitely a nice successor of MySims.

(^^; I totally accidently forgot to plug in the headphones, so for a while –everyone could hear my music and I was totally like “How come I could barely hear the music? O_o”………… ^^; Eheheheheheh… Embarrassing)

Love these headphones. BOSE IS T3H BEST EVARS.
    Thanks again, hun. Love these headphones.

I’ve never had a problem with quality of sound with headphones, but I’ve always had a problem with being able to hear the world around me – as well as having the rest of the world around me hear my music! I mean, isn’t the point of headphones to keep the music TO YOURSELF?!! … I love being lost in the music, so I prefer not hearing anything else (not being able to hear does give me problems though )…

Speaking of music, check your Whirled account, hun. I left you some messages.

… yeah, as you noticed, I’m into Whirled now. Haven’t really visited it much due to the fact that I finally got my rooms done and am quite satisfied. –but I still do visit it.
    Whirled is basically…
    Well…

An online community flash website, is the easiest way I can put it.
    You can call it an MMO, but you can say the same about MySpace.
    In Whirled, you basically get an avatar and a room.
    You can create your own avatar, as well as your own rooms.
    Due to the fact that I don’t have any flash-creation programs on my computer, I can’t create my own avatar.
    However, I can make my own room as well as add my own objects.

And I did just that.
    I made my “whirled” to be relaxing for me.
    If I can hang out in it, if I can use it, it’s in my whirled.

I’ve got everything - a music room (well, two music rooms, and one dance room) – a video room (with weekly updates) – a simple Journal room (with daily updates) – a bio room (for those wondering who I am in general) – a main room (where my avatar always starts off) – a net room (has my basic favorite links that I usually check daily) – an interwebs room (it’s supposed to mimic a desktop, you use it to navigate around most of my rooms) – a games room (basic games) – a ball room (I’m fascinated with this one “ball” object that was in the store, so I made a room just for it. ) – a paint room (supposed to mimic the Paint program in computers) – a pictchas room (a room to advertise BigDumbPuppy, made by my darling Abu ) – a chillax room (a room you can chill in) – a Great Outdoors room (a pretty place full of bunnehs :-O) – a Great Nightdoors room (a pretty night scene) – and a hallway that leads to Abu’s place (accessible only to friends).
    Obviously a lot of the objects were made from other people, but I made sure they fit well into my scenes.

… so yeah, I spent a lotta’ time on that thing.

Was it worth it? Oh heck yes. It’s one of the fastest loading sites I know – not only can it load YouTube videos pretty fast (even on computers with bad internet connection), but the ability to put mp3s into it is amazing! It’s like my library of music is accessible on any place with internet!

Sure, there are sites that can do that specifically and better, but most of those sites take an eternity to load up on slow computers.
    …the computers in this college’s library are rather slow – so having my Whirled account is lovely!

I also like hangin’ out in my rooms. They cool rooms.
    … ah right, and there’s my Chill Room, for my Chill Group. It’s like the Chillax Room, but much more lovely to be in. :3

Whirled

There’s a linksie if you wants to shamooze around.
    And if you make an account, join my group! …only Abu’s in my group. I don’t really want to advertise that group for the rest of the Whirled players… gosh darn annoying spammers, I can’t stand most of them.
    ^^; And please rate my rooms. I'm tired of people rating down my rooms cuz they're not as "SPAM CRAZEH" like some losers' rooms...

…er… yeah… I like creation games.

Gotta’ MGO tonight though. Totally missed out Survival mode last night – gotta’ get me some points!
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Apr 02, 2009 at 11:40 AM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Laggy Creations

^o^ can't wait until Soshi stops playing until 4 in the morning so i can play~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^^; Sorry hun... just... really... addicting...

I'd play another game, but I'm still waiting for my Graphics card.
    'nless of course you want to play it on your Wii. In that case, I could find something else to play. ...then again, I do like watching you play those kind of games, so I could just watch.

........ decisions decisions.
    And you better stay over tonight! RAAARRR!! We coulda' had pizza last night!
    PIZZA, DARLING! PIZZA!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

I KNOW! I KNOW! I'M SORRY!!

if i had known there would have been pizza, i wouldav brought my art stuff~

Thanks

*sigh* I realize this everyday, but I feel so stupid for feeling so surprised each time:
    There's a reason I always hesitate to call myself a gamer, because despite the fact that I buy and play video games a jillion times more than an average casual-player, I HAVE ONE HUGE THING THAT SEPARATES ME FROM ALL THE BILLIONS OF GAMERS OUT THERE!!!

A Gamer: "God, this game was downright awful."
    Me: "...really? I thought it was kinda' good."
    B Gamer: "Yeah totally, not like THAT game. THAT game sucked!"
    Me: "...actually, I thought it was pretty fun."
    AB Gamer: "...wtf's wrong with you?!"

The difference is: I PRACTICALLY THINK EVERY GAME'S GOOD AND PRETTY DAMN FUN.

>_< ARGH, I always find myself on the sharp end in video game debates!
    People say this suck, people say that suck, I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. >O<
    ...I don't really know why they can't see what's good about it.
    And if it's not a problem with them, then I really don't know why I can't downright claim that games suck.

... gwar.

Thanks

^_^ becuz you see the things they're trying to say Darling, not just how they come across~

+ Reply to Thread