+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No no no, it's...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

No no no, it's...

Starve a cold feed a fever. Not the other way around.
    That's the classic version.
    But studies show that neither starving or feeding truly helps a fever nor a cold.
    Only making them worst.
    But then again, if you believe the classics had it right, just stick to the original - not the new one.
    The new one was actually made by some medical person who started his own dictionary. Not only did he enter the phrase incorrectly into his dictionary, but many other entries within his dictionary were incorrect.

AND ACTION!

I'm sick right now. I'm getting better, but due to my sickness - I can't really center my thoughts on one thing. So I feel like letting out random information in my head just for the sake of doing it.

.....breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but many agree that dessert is the most delicious "meal" of the day. But if you don't agree with dessert being a meal, it's lunch. Lunch is the most popular in North America.

Tea Time can be found in North America, too. As long as you find a legitimate tea house.

Rare coffees are actually made of poo. No joke. They get a certain creature to find the best coffeeberries and let them eat it... once ingested, the digestion system removes all the impurities and bitter flavors. Once pooed out, the farmers remove the beans from the poo and sell it.
    So if you see any coffee bag with a name like "squirrel coffee" or "badger coffee", you drinkin' poo.

The art of running on water needs three things: 1) Speed. 2) Weight. 3) "Focus".
    #2 & #3 are dependent on one another - as focus could be thrown off by the sense of weight of oneself and the water below.
    Speed is very important, one cannot merely walk on water unless if outfitted for it, the geology of the tides and rocks, or through means not natural to humans.

The 3rd eye is very sensitive for most people. The only way it can't "feel" things is if the person is completely preoccupied with something else, or if their ki is completely blocked off.
    ... sexual frustration adds to ki being blocked off, so it's often normal for teens to not be able to sense through the 3rd eye.

Liking chocolate doesn't make you a chocoholic. Loving chocolate doesn't make you a chocoholic. You literally MUST NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE without chocolate (to the point of depression and suicide) in order to be a chocoholic.

Iceberg lettuce and canadian bacon are not good for you.

The first video game was NOT pong. It was a game called Tennis for Two in 1958.

The first home gaming console to use CDs for gaming was the Sega CD, but that was an add-on device rather than an actual gaming console... 3DO was the first independent home console to use CDs for gaming.

Dragon Ball was based on the story of the Monkey King (Sun Wukong). Then again, so were many other stories, as the Monkey King was extremely popular. It was said that the form of Monkey-style martial arts (though there are several forms of it) came from the inspiration of The Monkey King. ...it's also said that Monkey-style was the first Kung Fu to ever focus on a single animal for the foundation of the style.

...though beautiful in many people's eyes, the Crane style is actually pretty harassing. Made to re-direct blows while constantly striking the enemy, you'd be pretty pissed if you went against this style.

The idea of "cute" is actually a masculine trait, females have taken this trait and called it their own. Males are said to appreciate "big eyes and small mouth and nose" much more than a female, but are turned-off to admit such due to cultural standards.

The idea of a female being the "more evolved form" could actually be false. If most creatures in pre-history only reproduced with asexual reproduction, then most of those creatures would be females. ...technically speaking, anything that gives birth to another being is a female. In fact, to this day, creatures that have withstood the toll of time (reptiles, fishes, and such) often show signs of asexual reproduction if there are few males within the population.
    ...in this sense, males were created from females (which would be a counter-opposite to Biblical terms). And if that's so, males are the more evolved forms in the sense that males are the newest ones to this world.

A bull isn't attracted to the color red, just attracted to being taunted.

& is pronounced "ampersand", which is a debauched-form of the phrase "and per se and".

To say that you're "fighting the crowd" or "fighting the man" by owning Apple products, makes you more hypocritical than Canadians saying that Canada could kick USA's @$$ in today's standards (though, they did at one time). Apple itself is "the man" and has advertised itself as the alternative, for people wanting to be unique. Their advertisement has worked especially in the world of iPod. ...it's actually rather easy to find products that are easier, more convenient, more powerful, and more sleek than an iPod - but their companies' names aren't as popular as Apple.
    The iPhone also isn't the first touch-screen phone, but it has popularized it and is forcing phones to move forward in technological design.

There is no 'Ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No no no, it's...

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    There is no 'Ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
    the last one is the best one!!

(but i don't want to type 50 characters!)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

No no no .... no...

Saying shmaying. I don't care what the saying says. I have kids, I go to the pediatrician. They know everything. Besides... Common sense says:

If you have a cold, you drink lots of fluid. (drown a cold)
    AND if you are vomiting (a flu) you dont eat much... because you will puke everywhere. (Starve a flu)

A fever? take tylenol... medicate a fever. Or ride it out if its not too high, its your body's way of fighting off illness.

I am speaking from motherly experience here.
    ... Not Ever Again...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Soshi likes to tough things out... i try to take care of him the same way, but he only takes 'em becuz it makes me happy...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like to use medicines... and I don't like eating when I'm REALLY sick, either.
    Doesn't matter what kind of sickness I have, I hate eating.

...unless it's chicken noodle soup. It's one of the rare times I'm ever offered chicken noodle soup, and chicken noodle soup is goooood.

Why does no one ever have chicken noodle soup when no one's sick?

Thanks

^o^ i do! i do! i do!!

but Soshi knows that already~!!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

Stop trying to convert us! We'll never join your religion! Never!

+ Reply to Thread