+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Thanks!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

No Thanks!

...you know that "Thanks!" button?

I wish there was a "No Thanks!" button.... or like a "Go Away!" button...
    Cuz there's just some people's posts that are....
    ...well...... (not to sound offensive... no wait, I mean to sound really offensive) ... really f***in' retarded.

I don't mind it if someone expresses their opinion about things they don't understand - I don't mind an air of ignorance - but there are just some people who post and post and post but AREN'T LISTENING TO A WORD ANYONE'S SAYING - ...er... - TYPING.

I mean sure, according to rules of conversation, if you've got a problem with what they say - debate over it.

But just like how it is in real life: Some people will NEVER listen to you no matter what you say. You could state facts, charts, show real life examples, record what they're saying, and everything - and they'll never admit they're wrong.
    Or the crowd-favorite: They act like you're overreacting and act as if they were "kidding"... O_o ... I mean, WTF?! How in the world could anything they have said be "kidding"?!
    Or the other form of that: They act like you're overreacting and then state "It's just my opinion...".... WTFFFF?!!!!!! Earlier in your posts you were claiming that all the things you were saying were right, acting as if they were solid facts, all of a sudden you back down and claim they were all opinions and we're being snooty?!
    WTF?!
    THE HELL?!
    WHAT THE F***ING HELL?!!!!!!

...so then we have to follow the other rule of conversation: ignore them. >_< And then they act as if they've won and spread their stupidity to the following generations! AAAAAARGH! I'm not overreacting about that - that IS what they do. >O<

....... *sigh*

That's why I really want a "No Thanks!" button..
    But sadly, people would spam that button on any post they disagree with. -_- *sigh*
    Can't we like... give that button to mods and veterans, or something?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No Thanks!

See that? Thats called the Reputation button. Don't like something, Rate it. It will actually effect that users reputation. (has does using the thanks button)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

ketaro (Apr 05, 2009), Soshi Kitai (Apr 05, 2009)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I................ totally forgot about that button. o_o

If memory serves me correct, the last person I pressed that button for was you.
    *tries it*......... yep, it was you.

Ahh! now I remember why I forgot, I kept clicking on those buttons for different people's posts, but they were like the same 4 people over and over - so it wouldn't let me until I found someone else! ....... o_o ...... makes me wanna' go around the threads rating everything.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

See that? Thats called the Reputation button. Don't like something, Rate it. It will actually effect that users reputation. (has does using the thanks button)
    yeah but what if I DONT wanna use that button HUH~?

I want everyone to see my name going no thanks to the many posts in the debate section

~

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread