+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Other couples & Classes

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other couples & Classes

O___o

What?

I get the feeling none of that had to do with anything I said.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    #1 setle down.... look at the good things of life and bla bla bla ya.... no just anoy them and they will leave >=D

(also on a side note do not try and kill yourself its not a good thing ta do.....)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    O___o

What?

I get the feeling none of that had to do with anything I said.
    You can tell a lot about the original post by the list of people who thanked it.

Scourge. 'nuff said.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I get the feeling none of that had to do with anything I said
    on the other part....

THE ****'S WRONG WITH YOU KIDS!
    pojnt #1

I was just tired of how insane my family gets, and it's been HOW MANY YEARS that I've been the family's punching bag despite the fact that I've been the smartest and least-troublesome of the brothers. It's getting old, y'know? O_o
    and the 2nd point >.>

You can tell a lot about the original post by the list of people who thanked it.
    you can also tell alot about a person by their avitar and sig.... legend 'nuff said =P
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    you can also tell alot about a person by their avitar and sig.... legend 'nuff said =P
    A-MEN!

drinky crow: liquor
    sig: women

awwwww yeah~!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Point 1: Annoying them won't make them leave, it makes them aggressive. They'll eventually leave, but is it really worth it? Wasting your own time to cause a fight just because those two were immature?
    Pissing people off is good fun, and pretty satisfying, but never really solves anything. As in the end, only you gain the selfish pleasure of being an @$$, and everyone else (including those who were annoyed from the couple) sees you as a jerk.

And why settle down? I'm complaining about how awful some peoples' manners are, something that's getting worse through the generations. A person has a right to complain about that.
    If I actually DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT, then you could tell me to settle down and "it's not worth it". Cuz well... It's NOT worth it.
    But a man can be upset of his surroundings. To ignore it, can allow the attitude to be "permissible" in the future.

Point 2: Being tired of something doesn't just mean "suicide".
    It could mean: Running away, suicide, killing everyone, suing, or just plain old "TIRED OF BEING QUIET ABOUT IT".
    ...if you notice by my post, it's the last choice.
    I've put up for years, being quiet about it... hoping it'd change because supposedly since they're "the elders", they'd be more logical and mature about it. I've watched, I've listened, and I see where they're going. But they're going about it the wrong way. I gave them the benefit of the doubt for so many years, and I'm just tired of it.
    If they were kids, they wouldn't get away with it. But since they're adults, they think they're always in the right because they have more experience than me.
    But I still respect my elders, and I keep that to heart, so I'm not going to do anything irrational to them. But I sure as hell am going to complain about it on my journal. As to just let the feeling go, you know, to make sure it doesn't build up inside my thoughts for too long.
    ........... aaaaand it's just really odd that you'd choose suicide as my thought. O_o Almost offensive.
    I've been suicidal in the past, and I've had some friends commit suicide. To think my rantings is anywhere near the idea of "suicide" is to exaggerate complaining, and belittling what true depression's all about. ...and wasting your time on the wrong person.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o .... ...... ok then.....

Point 1: Annoying them won't make them leave, it makes them aggressive
    but is it not just fun ta make another angry XD (like you said...)

Point 2: Being tired of something doesn't just mean "suicide".
    >.>

thought. O_o Almost offensive.
    sry about that one >.< gues not taken as "humor" after all eh...
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2