+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Question

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Question

Why do I always wake up with spiders in my hair?

I mean thank goodness the spider wasn't big like last time, but why in the world do I always get an unpleasant surprise crawling down an escape rope in front of my face... in the morning... as I take a shower?
    It's like they make an elaborate home in my hair for nothing. Just to be washed away by the warm or hot waters of the shower faucet - clinging on for dear life as they make their prayers and make their last cellphone calls to their family and loved ones - and me, being the cold-hearted villain of the movie, just swipe the spider away, and he forever drowns in the drains of SoCal, and I think I'm supposed to maniacally laugh.
    ...and why do they always bite my chest?!
    It's all like
    "Oh hey, Soshi, what's up?"
    "Got a bug bite this morning."
    "Where? The arm? The leg? The butt?"
    "No..... my chest again."
    "Isn't that where you had one last time?"
    "Apparently, the bugs want me to swell myself up a pair of large breasts - since it seems to be the only place they're aiming for..."

...I mean seriously, my room's clean as a mother f*cker, and I shower regularly, using shampoo and such.

There's no reason the spiders would just appear out of nowhere and constantly try to make an apartment in my head!

...there's no holes in the walls as far as I've seen... but I suppose it's that stupid window that never FULLY closes. *sigh* I'm gonna' have to tape the edges of that thing.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Question

OMG!! Darling, not again!!

>_< what is it with tiny insect types wanting to get all up in your grill? i'm very sorry Hun...

^o^ i saved you from a spider hanging down from the ceiling!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Spider man! xD

Maybe you can use them as your weapons. o__o

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    "Apparently, the bugs want me to swell myself up a pair of large breasts - since it seems to be the only place they're aiming for..."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Spider man! xD

Maybe you can use them as your weapons. o__o

dont encourage him...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't be silly, its not spiderman , they want him to be spiderwoman

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you are being TOO clean?! The spiders are just attracted to your cleanliness. Who says that spiders like dirty rooms? That is just a stereotype, you specieists (I think that is how it is spelled...).

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

o_o;;; you guys are weird...

Maybe you are being TOO clean?! The spiders are just attracted to your cleanliness. Who says that spiders like dirty rooms? That is just a stereotype, you specieists (I think that is how it is spelled...).

YEAH RIGHT! My room gets untidy every week! My room rarely stays clean for a day!
    But when it does stay clean, it's pretty darn clean!
    I never said spiders like dirty rooms, I was actually thinking that I would actually find spiders easier IN a clean room.
    ...unlike when my room's untidy (not dirty, dirty implies that there's dirt), where there's an entire eco-system of insects hiding beneath every crevice.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you are one of those people who attract certain things onto themselves.
    Maybe it's your aura.

You know you can eat certain spiders? o__o

You can be a spider exterminator! Just go ot a home and stay there for a few hours, and when they come, you kill 'em.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast