+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quickie

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quickie

Just a quick entry before I go back to whatever the hell I was doing...
    ....... what was I gonna' do?

ANYWAYS

-been playin' Demigod lately
    An odd form of RTS, but it definitely works. I hope they release some new demigods before 2010. As much as I like my 8 demigods, some new ones would definitely keep me really interested. ...so far, I suck as playing as Assassins (no, they're not sneaky or run away a lot... they just called them that). Which are basically characters with HUGE HP and HUGE ATTACKs.
    ...but I'm good as playing as Generals. Which are basically weaker characters, but can control a troop of people. They can get pretty tactical.
    ...so yeah, it's coo - but I SUCK playing as Assassins. Generals FTW.

-been playin' Culdcept a lot with Abu lately
    I'm always wondering if there really is more than 500 cards left for me to get... because as far as I've seen, I've been getting barely any new cards no matter how many battles I go into. I've already got 1000+ different cards. Is that all there is or can I be happy if someone said 2000? ...cuz I still can't complete some of my decks.

-oh and my Graphics card is working BEAUTIFULLY. I've despised my computer for quite some time due to the fact it couldn't play my games (nor could it handle the brutal treatment I gave to my previous laptop... RIP)... but now it can play my games! And 3x better too. (It's still a pn$$y compared to my laptop, but I'll layoff for a while) I still need to get me s'mmore games, though. Demigod'll quench my thirst for a while.

-just had Pizza from the Hut. Domino's is still better, but despite the fact the pizza was the same size as a Domino's pizza - it got me more full than Domino's pizza + hotwings. ... I think it was the stuffed crust.

-had a cupcake from Crumbs lately... I've heard since last year that cupcakes were the new 'ish around here. I thought it was retarded that people thought that cupcakes were "cool"... O_o I mean, seriously? That stuff's for again-depressed women or kid parties! Adults had muffins, kids had cupcakes - and adults could only have it if they made it for the kids! That's how the rule's always been. ...now all of a sudden cupcakes beat smoothies? I understood it when donuts became the 'ish. And I understood it when smoothies became the new 'ish. But cupcakes? Seriously? The stuff's good, I'll give it that. But good enough to become a fad? That's like sayin' that the Slinky is the new pasttime for parents! Because as cool as Slinky's are, they shouldn't be a phenomenon amongst adults.......... argh, maybe I just can't adapt to it.
    Anyways... so I had an Oreo one... and what the hell's up with the size of the cupcakes? They're friggin' the size of muffins! I thought people were all about health down here, all of a sudden they think it's a "tiny sinful pleasure" to stuff a cake reduced to the size of a large coffee mug into your mouth??? .....wtf??
    ANYWAYS. I had an Oreo one... it was too much for me. That thing was too big for a cupcake. If it was a muffin, I'd still be able to keep chuggin' along... ugh... I didn't feel well after that.
    Abu, on the other hand, had a Twinkie one - and she finished it twice as fast as I did. ... I had no idea a person that could never finish a muffin, could finish a giant cupcake filled with cream. O_o
    Maybe I'm old or something, but I still don't see the fad-charm of big@$$ cupcakes.

Anywho... that's my quickie. All over your face.
    And something's wrong with you if you're thinking that.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quickie

^_^ i ate it fast cuz i wanted to wanted to eat it fast (it was good!)

"Anywho... that's my quickie. All over your face.
    And something's wrong with you if you're thinking that."

... really, Darling? really?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

These two will be that odd couple next door in the future...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

YOU'RE an odd couple, Legend! :O

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

*flexes his arm* say hit to [insert two names]!

hey i should name my guns abu and soshi, and be like which one do you want your ass to be whooped by.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

...that's some odd names for guns.

+ Reply to Thread