+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Really?!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Really?!!!

So f---'n tired of the goddamn computers here in this campus.

I spent AN HOUR typing up a topic for my journal, and it wouldn't let me post it.
    I tried sending it to me through a PM, it wouldn't let me.

I went to a different forum to send it to me via mail, it wouldn't even let me log in!

It kept pretending like I had no idea what I was doing! As if I never made a topic, as if I could never send a PM, as if I never belonged to that site!
    I was f***ing panicking because my timer was running out on the computer!

What the FnCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? EMAIL ME?
    Oh that's smart, considering that most emails takes 2 minutes to log into and I only had THIRTY SECONDS LEFT.
    BULLSH!T!!!!!!!

I just wasted an hour of my life because of these goddamn computers.............

"Who takes an hour to post?"
    WHO FnCKING TAKES 5 SECONDS TO POST?! DON'T TALK DOWN AT ME LIKE THAT!

I spend a good amount of time in my posts just to make sure I've said everything I wanted to say. So what if I take an hour to post? I also f**king take an hour to enjoy my food and chat up! You got a problem with that?

It took me less than 3 minutes to post this. Does that make you happy, you little sh!t?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

................ *sigh* I'm just really peeved.

........that post was..... like...

____ this long.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Really?!!!

And before anyone gets smart about "cookies" n' sh**, campus computers delete everything. I can't go back to any previous thing, and I can't find any previous copies to paste.

So hold your tongue.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

they sing for you! they sing "girl why do you have to play me like this i didn't mean to give you rabies". . .

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like you need to get yourself a usb thumb drive to save your documents on, and they have ones that go on keychains now, and their cheap too, I got a 2 gig drive for 14 bucks from Best Buy

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

he does. . . it just wasn't with him. . .

Thanks

Abu had one, but I only had less than 30 seconds left by the time I thought about it...
    I opened up the Word document just to make sure, but it already ate up 10 seconds for the darn thing to start up.

...I didn't want to risk Abu fumbling through her purse just to pull out the thumb drive - because I might blame her if the timer ran out on me. Was rather irrational at the moment, poor girl woulda' been blamed for everything.

My thumb drive is....... hard to find most times.
    I often need it elsewhere when I have it in my bag.
    And I often need it in my bag when I have it elsewhere. :/

+ Reply to Thread