+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scribblenauts has taught me...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Scribblenauts has taught me...

Just wanted to make a topic of all the odd things that Abu and I (and you) find in Scribblenauts... mainly because it's funny.

Today I learned that if you kill Medusa, you can take her head and use it as a weapon to turn others into stone... which is awesome.

Today I also learned that if you put an animal, and a zoologist. The zoologist will follow the animal. If you put a hunter there, the hunter will try to kill the animal, and the zoologist will fight the hunter in order to protect the animal.
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Sep 15, 2009 at 04:31 PM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scribblenauts has taught me...

Today I learned that one way to break up a fight, is to get in a helicopter, tie two ropes on opposite sides of the copter and put each bickerer on the end of each rope.

...they'll still come at each other, but they'll never be able to reach each other.

Unnecessary, but awesome nonetheless.

Today I also learned that you can put a monster on the end of a rope that's attached to the helicopter... and then float him around, scaring all the people away without killing them.

Thanks

Today I learned that you can use the Necronomicon. It turns any living thing into skull warriors. ...however, it doesn't work on dragons.

I also learned that once you use up the Necronomicon, the book itself will leave your hand and turn into a skull warrior, and all your skull warriors will turn against you. Such is the curse of the Necronomicon.

However, cultists can use it for an infinite amount of times.

I've also learned that not only can a cop shoot it out of a cultist's hands (making them prone to be killed by their own creations), but they can also destroy the book with bullets.

Another thing I learned is that you can make a godmother, and she turns any weapon into roses~! Including the Necronomicon.

Thanks

Today I learned that vets love animals.
    But some animals hate the vet... such as dogs.
    One way to scare a dog away from something he/she protects is to send a vet.
    ...of course, don't scare the dog towards a cat, though a delightful chase, it always ends in tragedy.

I learned a few days ago that if you get out of your car while it's rolling down hill, the car can still keep going... and going... and going...
     click to show spoiler

Oh btw: In a fight of ninja vs. pirate. Pirate wins.
    However, you send in more than one ninja, and it's obvious who wins.

........... a geisha with a revolver is pretty deadly though.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Next time you play and you come to a problem you can't kill, write in "Cthulhu"

Thanks

Yep, one of the most popular additions to the game... Cthulu.
    As much as he's awesome, I don't like that he attacks ANYTHING - including myself.

I prefer the classic move of giving God a shotgun.

Abu and I went to Target today, we found the Scribblenauts guide...
    I wanted to look up a few things to clear them out before shunning it as I do not like to spoil myself with ideas.

click to show spoiler

Yep. That's what we looked up.
    ...there's a few I forgot and have NO IDEA what they are... I need to brush up on my mythology, seriously.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You should put Ninja Shark against Robosaur, see who wins

Thanks

Surprisingly enough... Ninja Shark.

On land, and (obviously) in water (robosaur... water... malfunction).

That was odd since Robosaur defeated Cthulu before.
    Then again, Robosaur got the first attack.

.....maybe Robosaur just couldn't bend over enough to do enough damage to Ninja Shark...

Speaking of damage...

Giant Enemy Crab.

Oh, and longcat just beat ninja shark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast