+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Self-Wetting Cart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

The Self-Wetting Cart

I was at Walmart today (before you start yammering on about how I destroy small stores by going to Walmart. Know first that I live in the city, henceforth, there are no small stores for Walmart to destroy here anymore. They're all gone... and the few that HAVE survived are invincible to Walmart, trust me) to go pick up cheap things for my Earthquake Kit (the teacher finds it baffling that those who don't live near the San Andreas fault don't have Earthquake Kits... I already do, but it's called "my entire house"... everything you need for an earthquake is all around my house. Not on purpose), aaaaaaannnd I needed a cart...

I didn't pick one up at the front cuz I thought I didn't need one. But after I started grabbing things off the shelves, I realized that I did need one.

So I found a cart in the middle of the 2nd floor, very convenient.

...............buuut there was something weird about it.
    No matter how many times I wiped it off, everytime I touched the cart, my hands would get wet. The cart was wet again! O_o

I touched my hands to see if they were dry - sure enough, they were! I've kept them away from the rain all day. And the cart was only slightly wet, but it didn't look like it came from the rain.
    In fact, the cart wasn't even cold! It was at a normal temperature, and no signs of wet spots or cold spots to be seen!
    The ceiling wasn't leaking at all...

The floor wasn't wet...

Nothing was wet around me...

Not even my jacket was wet! (I got in the shade right before it started raining)

But for some weird reason... the cart kept getting wet!
    It just wouldn't stop!

I would wipe it off, and then there'd be water again.

I thought I was crazy, so I rubbed a cereal box against it (which made me LOOK crazy to other people)...
    Sure enough, the box got soft and wet on the spot it touched the cart.

...I haven't been stressed or worried too much, so I know it wasn't caused by that.
    And if I've been seeing weird things lately, I've already given specific instructions to Abu to tell me clearly if I ever do (or act upon it if I don't listen) - and since she hasn't, or not even noticed anything weird about me, it wasn't that either!

... and I've been getting good sleep.

... I haven't eaten anything weird.

My health seems fine.
    My eyes are pretty good for now.
    Nothing's wrong with me physically.
    And the weather change wasn't sudden.

So ruling all those out, I'm pretty sure I wasn't imagining it.

Soooo... there's a cart in Walmart that never gets dry.
    ................... yep. Pretty random for an anomaly.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Self-Wetting Cart

Maybe it were the spiders you digested... O_o

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

>_< I swear I shouldn't have posted about that. Now everyone's just gonna' keep blaming the spiders!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, weird things do happen.

I know because one I saw a swarm of bees taking a shape of a human hand and waving at me o_o I freeaked out. I think I was 5 back then.

As for the cart, I think it was some form of bacteria that produced water/liquid when in contact with warmth? x___x I don't know ...

wetcart..
    wetmart..

Thanks

Yeah, weird things happen randomly.

One time, I kid you not, I was able to use my hand like a magnifying glass.
    My hand was shaped like an "L", and it magnified in a triangle shape around where the L-shape was.
    ...I thought I was crazy, but my older brother saw it too.

It lasted for like 3 minutes, then it went away.

... I just keep thinking of Tien from DBZ everytime I remember that.
    Ah well. Wish I could say I did that on purpose.

Thanks

Heh, amazing what our mind is capable of doing, huh. o_o

Thanks

Our mind.... or the nature around us.

Nature's messing with us! Making us think we're crazy! It's getting back at us for all the rainforests we've cut down!

Thanks

Heh, then it's only the begining. Maybe it'll spread viruses that's cause us to die and mutate our faces and spill out foam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast