+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Self-Wetting Cart

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Self-Wetting Cart

Dude, you're crazy.

No I am kidding, but I also wouldn't assume wetness in Cali Walmart to be water. Ew.

After the cereal box I DEFINATELY woulda been changing carts.

But, after some thought... it maybe was water from rain that got trapped in somewhere? Like, underneath the plastic handle? Slowly leaking?

Either that or you're just crazy and Abu needs to keep a better eye on you. And when did I miss this post about eating spiders? *Gonna go look for it*
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You got three choices Soshi:

a) Silver Bullet
    b) Stake to heart
    c) Bullet to the head.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

All of them for catgirls.
    xD

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    But, after some thought... it maybe was water from rain that got trapped in somewhere? Like, underneath the plastic handle? Slowly leaking?
    Yeah I was thinking that... maybe the plastic areas of the cart was absorbent and was slowly excreting the water? I dunno...

You got three choices Soshi:

a) Silver Bullet
    b) Stake to heart
    c) Bullet to the head.
    .......the cart or me?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that... maybe the plastic areas of the cart was absorbent and was slowly excreting the water? I dunno...

.......the cart or me?
    Well unfortunately the cart's water touched you so we have to off you man.

You got shopping cart AIDS now. Yes, the cart was defiling your hands.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...damn.

... I can't just spread it until someone kills me?

Thanks

lol that's why we have to kill you...

Man posting in your journal already makes me itchy.

Thanks

Looking at your sig makes me itchy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast