+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stressed!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Stressed!

T___T

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!
    I wish I could scream. I wish I could shout. I wish I could flip this table over. I wish I could bite down on this monitor and fling it across the room!

Why?! WHY OF ALL DAYS DID THE TEACHER HAVE TO MAKE A MISTAKE?!!!

;_; Y'see... Abu and I are taking a basic computer class (didn't have any in any of the schools I went to -stupid, I know. Especially for private schools.- , so I can't take any advanced classes without it)... and we take EVERYTHING ONLINE!

...And though it's a dream class since it's highly flexible and a lot easier for me (I get easily distracted and bored... that's putting it casually, in actuality I can barely pay attention to certain things without focusing my entire thought process and willpower into it... it comes from having ADHD as a child), the teacher can sometimes make some "Stnanks"...

He posts the test, but then it says "Password" on the bottom with an area to input text...
    You can type whatever you want, only the teacher puts in the password.

You see, the teacher needs to input the password in order for the test to be opened (so you can't take the tests ahead of time and totally ignore the class for the longest time)... the teacher sometimes makes the mistake of NOT PUTTING IN THE PASSWORD.

So we're left there... staring at this screen... unable to take the test.

While this is okay since he can extend the test time for his mistake... YOU DO NOT DO THIS FOR THE FINAL!

YEP, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! MY TEACHER JUST FORGOT TO ALLOW US TO TAKE THE FINAL!!!! ON THE FINAL DAY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And it sucks, because this school isn't exactly 10 minutes away. Every person who asks "Where do you live?" gets surprised when they hear my answer and just say "Isn't that far?" or "That's a little far away, huh?"...

...my laptop broke a few months ago... and Abu's broke a few weeks ago...
    ...and the computer area near my house is CLOSED DURING TUESDAY-THURSDAY FOR THIS WEEK!!! (for what? dunno, maybe they're taking their final... it's a christian college area)

And the CPUs in the campus are the only ones we could use...
    What sucks like hell, is the test is 75 minutes long (pretty short? wait 'til you read the next line). MOST COMPUTER LABS IN THE CAMPUS ALLOW ONLY 60 MINUTES!!! And every library we can go to, only allow you to use the computers for only 60 minutes.

>_<

Worse off, Abu JUST SOLD OUR BOOKS!
    She thought that she could just borrow the books in this lab area... which is nice and dandy, but... WE CAN'T TAKE THE BOOKS OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!
    So unless we're here, in this specific library building, WE CAN'T TAKE IT WITH US!!!

We can't study... we can't use the book as a guide... nothing....
    She plans on just taking notes from the previous tests we've done...
    That's dumb because there could be questions that weren't on our previous tests...

;_; Does she really have to make everything more complicated than it already is?
    She's gotta' go do two BIG IMPORTANT seperate things tomorrow (one in the morning, one at night)... we've got a HUGE FINAL on the following day!

Unless we finish THIS Final today, the following days will be a lot more stressful than it originally is!

>_< ...the Final on Friday is the deciding factor whether or not we pass that NECESSARY CLASS (we did bad throughout the semester's tests... lots of trick questions). That enough can cause death in my soul.

...and the only day we could really study is tomorrow... and we can't. Because Abu's busy.

...and worse yet, she wants to tack on another Final...
    This Final.

We could've just gotten it done today if we had the book.
    I mean, the library's around us are closed, and we'd have to leave around now anyways...

But if we had the book... we could've at least gone to Abu's house (she has a crappy, but working cpu) and finished the Final there...

....but no....... ;_; no no no no no... we have to die now, apparently.

This sucks so much. I've kept my cool for so long now.
    After being a hothead all summer long, I've been trying to let things go more... just go with the groove, y'know? That's how I normally am.
    But with those ENDLESSLY HOT SUMMERS and the rather idiotic mistakes Abu made THAT'S ACTUALLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE THINGS SHE WORRIED ABOUT (mainly affecting our funds and time together), I just snapped and been NOTHING BUT an angry little b*tch (I'm the female of this relationship, btw).

...so I wanted to relax... let things go...
    ...but why... why on the Finals...
    ...why before Christmas...

T_T Christmas is MY holiday! I'm THE BEST gift-giver amongst my family and aquaintances...
    THE BEST. No kidding.

... but all this stress... why........... whyyyyyy...............

*really really really wants to cry*

;_; I just... I just want to get this all over with... no more stress... just be happy in the holidays...
    ...but why...

.............. *sniffle*

EDIT: THE PASSWORD THING'S GONE!!!! HALLELUJAH (or however you spell that thing) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

WHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stressed!

See!? everything went fine!

took our test, got a good grade, got presents, finished your Dad's gift, got McDonald's for the second time today!

^o^ what were you so worried about?

+ Reply to Thread