+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Testing... testing...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Testing... testing...

Wow these computers are slow. It gets a heart attack to just load up a video.

I wonder how much of a heartattack it gets from uploading one?
    ......cuz that's what I'm trying to do.

I didn't finish some videos last night due to them taking eternity to upload in the first place, and because I was hangin' out with Abu. She's first, you guys be last.

I'm planning on recording a bunch of games around this week... hopefully I have time for it.
    • I definitely want to record Abu and I playing the Warriors. Because as awesome as that game was, not everyone tried it. And that's a sad story.
    • I'm not sure if I should record Beat Down. I mean, I liked that game, but not everyone did. It's a fun concept, though.
    • ... I wish I could record my worst crashes in GTA4, but... it's impossible to turn back time. Trust me, some of them are awful!
    • Oooh! I'd like to record some Crackdown action! That game was known mostly for its "Halo 3 demo", but it was so much more than that!
    • If I still had City of Villains, I'd totally video me just messing around in there. Mastermind = best way to have fun without trying!
    • What else? I suppose when Abu gets her new DS, I'll try to record a Rocket Slime tank battle with her! ...if I can. o_O That's gonna' be tough.
    • What else? ...ah yes, Halo 3 vids. Could always show favorites!
    • I could try to show some LBP stages that I made... but I'm always afraid to compete mine against the best on the net... Cuz I'll lose so bad!
    • Ooh! Board Game Top Shop! There's literally no videos on the net on gameplay! Abu and I could totally show off some.
    • ...and... umm... I think I'll stick with those and try to choose more later.

Yeah, love messing around with cameras whenever I've got 'em.
    Abu's planning to make a vid, too. She plans on making a show when she "gets her dollies". ... I don't have the balls to post something as embarrassing as that.
    Though I did used to do that with my toys back in the day. Those were awesome videos! Especially when I made those hammer-toys fight while Gladiator-music was playing in the background.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Testing... testing...

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    [...] and because I was hangin' out with Abu. She's first, you guys be last.
    Yeah, that's the right attitude!!

Golly! You really like to play lots of games, don't you? Seems like hard work to me.

By the way, I finally found out how to make lists ... I was already wondering how to make those.
    • Awesome! Thanx Soshi!
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait to see what you got. I remember having a video of me playing AVP2 on youtube that my friend recorded of me just owning the crap out of people. But I think the vid is gone now and they closed down the AVP2 multiplayer server a few months ago.

I will try and recored me playing DEAD SPACE, CoD 5 multiplayer and the more crazy rounds of us playing Nazi zombies, Chromehounds which mostly will be me showing off my hounds (mechs) and listening to the funny ass shit my squard mates and I throw at each other as well as game play of cores.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly would make lists more often, but I always forget to!

'Sides, it makes me look like I'm professional about it. And that's definitely NOT what I'm trying to convey.

Well, games are my hobby. I don't "play to win", and I don't "play to brag".
    I "play to learn".

I study how the games are made and find try to unlock most things within them (as long as they're worth unlocking), learning what makes them so fun and fascinating for people... add in the fact that I'm having fun on them and suddenly you can get me to play games 24/7.
    I don't do 24/7 anymore though, "I have to give Abu a walk" every once in a while. She hates staying indoors for too long. Kinda' miss my pale skin, though.

How some people find sports fun and fascinating, I find it in games.
    But I'm more of a tactician than a player (watch me play Castle Crashers... you'll realize that though I plan things out better and get more money and experience, the instant Abu and I have to fight over the princess: SHE ALWAYS WINS... X_x she's so aggressive), so I don't consider myself a "hardcore gamer".
    I see it like a hobby / job. ^_^

... before video games, I used to make mazes,
    The biggest maze I've ever made was 8-pages long, side-to-side, with the lines being this: || :small.
    ...why mention that? To show that I like being intricate in my work and can stand LOOOONG HOURS of sitting still doing the same work over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Can't wait to see what you got. I remember having a video of me playing AVP2 on youtube that my friend recorded of me just owning the crap out of people. But I think the vid is gone now and they closed down the AVP2 multiplayer server a few months ago.

I will try and recored me playing DEAD SPACE, CoD 5 multiplayer and the more crazy rounds of us playing Nazi zombies, Chromehounds which mostly will be me showing off my hounds (mechs) and listening to the funny ass shit my squard mates and I throw at each other as well as game play of cores.
    I've been planning to get Chromehounds some time. One of the few "classics" I missed out on! ^_^ Definitely gotta' get my hands on that game.

Love Dead Space though, but I'm a total coward. Can't play survival horror games for long amounts of time... but I do prefer playing them around midnight.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well just to let you know, the single player is really dry as hell and boring. How ever some are very hard.
    Muliplayer is where its at. You have to join a squad in order to do the online war, get parts, and get payed really well. I will recomend our squad the Chrome Dog Gods simply because our squad leader is really chill and has very reasonable rulls. How ever the squad is full at the moment, but if some of the players don't start showing up then there might be space open for you, but if not I will see if I can get you into out sister squad. But if you get into CDG then I will be more then happy to help you out personely.

Thanks

Sounds awesome n' fun.
    I'll see how it goes when I get it.

Thanks

Gosh darn videos... *sigh* Instant I record them I find out something new to get a better angle on them. Darnit to heck, I had to delete 7 videos!

Ah well... I got a buncha' videos recorded tonight, just need to set them up tomorrow when I get the ones I want.

Thanks

Well I talked to my squad leader. He is kind of iffy because you will be just starting. How ever having newbie’s added to our squad builds renound very quickly for the squad, the problem is that it takes time to train them. But as I said I will be happy to help you out and getting you started. I am trying to get the basic Chip systems, cockpits, and mobility as they are the most necessary at the moment for you. Weapons, spacers, armor plating, and the rest of the chips systems, cockpits, and mobility types will be up to you to get as you earn money and gain rank. I will also send you a million creds to you so you can get more stuff. Don't worry about paying me back, that’s a drop in the bucket as I have over 33 million.
    I only play against Human players on free battle and not the war its self as I need to get better at going against other players my self as it is very hard and I have been playing this for about a year. So you and I will be doing what is called Tin Can missions, going against AI hounds which are a hell of a lot easier, you get a lot of money but your rank goes up slower. But that’s cool as what you need most is to get cash and to get to know the maps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast