+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things that Made Your Day

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Things that Made Your Day

Something in your day cheer you up?
    Tell us (or show us if you can) all about it~!!!

For me, it was a comment on a Youtube video:
    You obviously never played a racing game before, since Ninja Gaiden 2 is the best racing game ever, and Megaman, Mario, and Sonic are all clearly ripping it off.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things that Made Your Day

Darling cheers up my day all the time~

today, it was telling me "No, you're art teacher doesn't hate you... No, you're classmates don't care if your drawings aren't that great... No, it doesn't look that bad... Oh calm down."

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Christian bloggers protesting fake EA protest
    After staging a protest/publicity stunt outside of E3 last week against upcoming EA game Dante's Inferno, the company is catching heat from Christian bloggers. InsideCatholic says on its website, "It's been clear for a while now that the entertainment industry views Christians on the whole as priggish, thin-skinned fun-killers," further wondering if "anyone at EA even read the Inferno."

Catholic Video Gamers fires an even more direct shot at EA's Dante's Inferno, saying, "Instead of engaging in a shamelessly anti-Christian stunt to promote your poor excuse of a product, maybe you ought to work on making this game, you know, something better than a blatant God of War rip-off." Wait, isn't Christianity all about forgiving? Oh well! Hopefully EA will think twice next time it decides to fake a protest and instead choose protesters without any major religious affiliation.
    Comments that made my day:
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn of Myon |PSN: MariusElijah|
    OH SNAP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jam
    I'm protesting the christian blogger who are protesting the fake protesters for protesting. Who's with me?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLSWITCH
    replying to: Whether the protests against EA at this year's E3 was staged or not it doesn't matter. What does matter are these christian extremists. I myself am a follower of the Christian faith and this intensity over a video game is ridiculous.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
    How are these Catholics "christian extremists" if all they're doing is complaining about the sanctimonious stunt EA pulled?

And for the record, yes EA butchered the storyline of the Inferno, couldn't they've at least used wiki?
    and last but not least

Quote Originally Posted by Bushman311
    I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

Ahhh... yes... .........good times.
    The irony of it all, eh?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

To be honest, most things which make my day are to be found on reddit.

One of the things that kinda made my day just recently and today again after having to re-read it as I searched it:
    What's your best/worst pick-up line? Did it work? : AskReddit
    Some outtakes, for the once who are too lazy to search them or are utterly confused by the site's style (NSFW language included [in spoiler if that's the case] btw):

When being arrested by a female cop...

HER: "Anything you say can and will be held against you..." YOU: "Tits."
    *Pinch and rub shirt sleeve* Do you know what material this is? Boyfriend material.
    I can tell we're gonna have sex tonight. I'm stronger than you.
     click to show spoiler
    her: i have a boyfriend

me: i have 2 goldfish

her: why would you say that?

me: o im sorry i thought we were talking about things that don't matter
     click to show spoiler
    Excuse me, does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?
    "It is customary in my country for the man to make the first move. So I have chosen you to have my babies."
    If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
    hands a guy a cup of something delicious and alcoholic

"here baby, drink this until you get drunk." works every time.
    What do you call a fat penguin? something to break the ice
    "I wish I was a derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves."
    "Let's do math. We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply!"
    hat sweater looks quite becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming, too!
    Approach a beautiful woman that you've never met, and grab her hand to hold it like you would your girlfriends. When she snatches it back and gives you a WTF bitchy look you say: "Oh... My fault. I thought I was in a dream."
    But I suggest you try and take a look on the site too, since it's only half as good without all the comments on them.
    That youtube video comment is nice by the way. It's unbelievable what kind of comments you can find there ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread