+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii Referrals

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii Referrals

(=_= ) not bored... just tired...
    and i think i feel the blood spot in my eye...
    and maybe a little bored...

^_^ i like how your lists are going Hun!
    keep up the great work!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

((O___O)) Wow this list is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be! ((O___O))

>:O But no! I must endure! I must continue! I can't give up on this list!

Animal Crossing: City Folk
    Do you like relaxing? Chillaxin'? Would you like a break from all those shooting and slashing games, but still play a video game of some sort? Did you like the previous Animal Crossing games? GET THIS ONE NOW!

If you haven't played an Animal Crossing game before, just know that the purpose of this game is... well... nothing, really. Just relax. It's like The Sims, except without any consequences. You just enjoy your time decorating your house, writing letters to friends and neighbors, talk to neighbors, go fishing, dig up fossils, go to a small concert, go shopping, create your own fashion, and etc.
    Sound kinda' weird? Give it a try, you'll realize it's not as boring as you'd think it'd be.
    Already played an Animal Crossing? You're wondering what's the difference between this one and the other one? ...easier internet use is the biggest one. By visiting each other, up to 4 players can run around your town and just chillax.

Oh... and this game comes with WiiSpeak. With the Wii's all new WiiSpeak channel, awesome and friendly voice chat has come to the Wii!
    Give it a try, it's pretty sweet.
    Monster Lab
    This game's actually better on the DS, as it's simplified and easier to use. What it is, is a creature-creating battle-game. Like Pokemon or Monster Rancher. Except on this one, you build your monsters. Every piece from the arms to the legs, to the head, etc. And then you battle it out with other monsters, with the ability to battle friends online. The Wii version is actually sometimes overcomplicated and a lot more morbid. But hey, that's not to say it's a bad game. It's a pretty okay game. Give it a rental, it'll be a goodin'.
    Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
    Need an adorable Rogue-like RPG? Chocobo's Dungeon is for you! That's all that's needed to be said.
    James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
    Sure, James Bond games have been kinda' crappy over the past few years (with a few exceptions), but apparently Quantum of Solace has broken that little reputation and turned out to not only be "a pretty good 3rd-person shooter", but pretty darn good for the Wii as well!
    Fan of the Quantum of Solace?
    Miss a good James Bond game?
    Want a pretty good 3rd-PS?
    Get this game!
    MySims
    Cute, cuddly, and so gosh-darn... picky?
    Meet MySims. Don't confuse this with The Sims, as this is a universal extended version... instead of socializing with gibberish-talking sims and trying to make sure your sim doesn't (or does) die a horrifyingly shameful death, you play as a cute little block-headed character, who lives in a block-headed world! Your job is to bring back people into this rather emptied-town!
    How do you do it?
    You build the town from the ground up!
    Everything from the houses, to the furniture, and even the arts!
    You do this by collecting essences and using these essences to color and create pieces into masterworks!
    What are essences? Literally what they sound like. The ESSENCE of things... picking fruits, digging up treasure, fishing squids, and a hundred other etcs! By doing even the smallest of things (even talking to someone), you can obtain the essence from them!
    With these essences, you're given colors and designs, as well as solid-forms of the essences to design your objects and houses!
    The love in this game? Building.

So if you love LEGOs... if you love adorable things... and if you love games like Animal Crossing...
    THIS GAME IS FOR YOU!

(I <3 this game)
    MySims: Kingdom
    Imagine MySims, except with much more options and a medieval theme! Awesome, no?
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
    Apparently, this is a game that's just so darn fun whether you're a fan or not! A great multiplayer game! A good buy!

...oh, and there's not much difference from the original one except for more characters, so just get this one instead of worrying about getting the first one.
    Sam & Max: Season One
    Fan of Sam & Max? Get it. Simple as that.

Not sure if you are? Watch some previews on YouTube and see if you enjoy that kind of humor.
    Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
    Loved Harvest Moon games? Interested in a game where you farm and meet "potential mates"? Get it. Duh. (don't listen to bad reviews)
    We Cheer
    ...........yeah, I feel odd even placing this here, but I have to place good games. And this is in fact, A GOOD GAME.

Ever wanted to play as a cheerleader? Ever wanted to play a fairly good motion-based Wii game? This game's for you!
    Try to ignore the Bratz-shaped characters and see how an actually well-made motion-based game can actually entertain.
    Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked
    Don't listen to reviews, since almost every review-site is dead-tired (or always hated) Lost in Blue games.
    If you're a Lost in Blue fan, this is a solid game to buy.
    If you don't know what Lost in Blue is...
    It's a game series where you're trapped on an island and try to survive until you find a way off of it.
    This goes anything from gathering wood and water, to gathering berries and fishing, to making tools out of trash and cooking with "primitive items", to trying to survive killer heat or poisonous foods.
    ...and unless you've got a manual, all these are trial-and-failure experiences... you are never too sure if a certain herb is dangerous until you've eaten it.
    ...be careful, all this isn't as easy as it sounds.
    In fact, it's extremely hard, especially on your first try.

But is it fun?
    Depends if you think surviving is fun or a chore.
    I find it fun.
    de Blob
    Seen reviews for this game? Haven't yet? Here's some.
    All-in-all, it's an actual good game that's worth its $50 price.
    Wonderfully made and done, a Wii owner can be proud of owning this one.
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    Of course of course the Wii version is lacking in the powerful features found on the other versions... but it does have one thing: the ability to force-lift and continuously fire a turret WHILE using your lightsaber to slash away at your opponents!
    ...if that's not a reason not to get it, I don't know what is.
    Link's Crossbow Training
    This is the game that comes with the Zapper... and you'll be highly disappointed that this, just like Wii Sports, is just a demo to show how to use the peripheral. ...why? Because just like Wii Sports, IT'S AN AMAZING GAME!!!
    I'm often tempted to bug Nintendo to make a full-on Zelda game that's a shooter like this one!

If it didn't come with the Zapper, this game is a MUST HAVE. (the Zapper's good, but not everyone wants one)
    Active Life Outdoor Challenge
    Don't have Wii Fit? Don't like Wii Fit?
    This may be for you.

Instead of constant exercises, Active Life actually makes these tough exercises into full-on games!

Not interested in jogging with your Miis? How about rollerblading through a techno-ish course?

Interested? This may be the game for you!
    Just be careful, the pad that comes with the game can't be used on any other game.
    We Ski
    Wanted a pretty good skiing game that used the balance board?
    Get this one!

There are mixed reviews out there, but be sure the reviews you're reading aren't from Wii-hating reviewers.
    Battle of the Bands
    Worth $20 or a rental.
    This game's a pretty good one.
    Don't expect a huge song list or a Guitar Hero-esque game.
    This game literally is just small game where you battle each other using different styles of music.
    The controls are simple: waggle to the left, waggle to the right, shake widely, or shake thinnly. (and it's fairly accurate) As you do these actions to match the images shown, your band builds up points the use attacks against the opponent. The attacks can knock out points or screw up how your character plays, but they can block them. There are a good amount of varied attacks, and a handful of bands to choose from.
    But the real jewel of this game is hearing some old songs in a different style.

Rent it out! It's pretty fun!
    Okami
    IF YOU DIDN'T BUY THIS GAME ON THE PS2, YOU OWE IT TO THE WORLD THAT YOU BUY THIS ONE!!!

A direct port from the PS2 masterpiece, this game is quite flawed compared to the PS2 one. So why buy this version? Because if you didn't buy the original version, you didn't support this amazing game. So buy this one to support the idea of actual good and original games...

...due to you people who didn't buy this game (or GodHand or Viewtiful Joe, or any other game made by Clover), Clover died out. Clover was an amazing company that made extremely unique and well-made games. Games that truly deserved awards that were idiotically given to other games (a bit exaggerated).

But really, this game WAS A MASTERPIECE!
    You'll regret you didn't buy it when every cool person DID buy it! HMPH!

BUY THIS! DO IT NOW!
    Yay! Another part done!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    You'll regret you didn't buy it when every cool person DID buy it! HMPH!
    ^o^ you totally said it Darling!

and since the cover art for Okami (the Wii Version) still has the watermark from ign.com, you can ask Capcom to send you some new box art! it takes like months to get to you, but you get it! one of them is the background for my binder! totally pretty!

^_^ nice tenchi muyo picture, Sweetie!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

:O *hits self* Can't believe I forgot to add the Trauma Center games! *ADDED*

^^;; sorry guys, it's Finals week... I probably won't be able to update this until next week Monday (as opposed to this week's Monday if you believe that Sunday is the first day of the week).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2