+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yay! Didn't die today!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! Didn't die today!

...PE always kills me on a Tuesday - because on Tuesdays, we do A LOT OF RUNNING!
    And sadly, being a one-time sprinter: Running isn't my strong suit if held up for a long time.

I usually die on Tuesdays. Because of this, I've developed a dread for Tuesday mornings. I believe this is the first time I've ever been frightened to go to a class.

I don't mean die as in my muscles hurt like hell: They do, but that's not that scary.

It's the whole "heart dying" thing.
    For some reason, despite the fact I breathe normally and can take a muscular strain beating - my heart just can't take long distance running.
    It never could. It still can't. And I'm not sure if it ever will.

After a good amount of time of running, my heart goes into a "sleep zone".
    The heart rate slows down despite my breathing being constant.
    While I am calm at this sleep zone, when more than 3 minutes pass during sleep zone - my heart rate skyrockets to catch up with my current action.

One of two things happen at this point:
    A) If I slow down, the heartbeat slows down, but become MUCH HARDER. It feels like it's trying to pound out of my chest. My body feels like it's gonna' blow and I feel like I'm going to faint: But I never faint, so the pain's constant. X_X

B) If I keep up the pace/speed up, the heartbeat speeds up incredibly. My body has a sharp feeling all over and it feels like I'm going to have a heart-attack. If I don't slow down anytime soon, I'm going to have that "incident" again.... that incident being: when I was in highschool and part of the track&field class, during one of our training sessions, I pushed myself beyond my limits (I did that often. But not as much as I did this day) - my heart was off the charts and I felt like dying - but I pushed on. ... instantly, my body flexed all its muscles and crashed... I fell to the ground, feeling nothing but my heart going to explode. It was quite humbling to be on the ground, curled up, feeling like I just couldn't push it anymore.
    ...ever since then, I haven't pushed my body out of its limits, keeping it in check. *sigh*

So yeah. You can see why I hate Tuesdays.

I can't really slow down too much though, as I'll fall behind the class. And I can't let myself do that... I'm not slow, I just can't go long distances! I have a pride in my speed, so I'm not going to give up that easily.

Thankfully today we had several muscle-exercises between our runnings.
    The running was awful, but thanks to the muscle-exercises, it gave my heart a break. Sure my muscles hurt like heck, but I feel alive and happy that I was able to rest between our runnings.

^_^ This is my kind of exercise: Semi-long (-to short) distance runnings + Exercises.
    Keeps me fit while making sure I don't die.

I don't die. <--- that's pretty important for my health

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yay! Didn't die today!

^o^ we should celebrate your living through PE by me ditching Art class (the day we start an important, class spanding assignment) and go do something fun!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't get used to ditching class hun.
    I didn't ditch class today, so don't get the habit.
    Deal? Deal.

Whatcha' wanna' do? See a movie?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well... now (or actually have been) feeling bad, but already promised you so we should run with it!

*sigh*

what's out right now?

*goes to check movies*

Thanks

Oh don't feel bad. Didn't the mid-term already pass?
    Or is it coming up?

Either way, your absent-ness is going to reset by the time the mid-term passes.
    So it won't be too bad as long as you keep up with your assignments.

JUST BE GLAD YOU'RE NOT IN MY CLASS.

... I just feel bad though: As much as you hate the idea of my class, I know you'll LOVE MY TEACHER.
    My teacher's awesome. ... He's just tough.

Thanks

i know! and it's the toughness that makes him so loveable!

the only thing out @ AMC (since we still have free tickets) that we'd probably want to see is monsters versus aliens... nothing much else is out that applies to us~

Thanks

........ hmmmm... we could just go to glendale and get Mr. K's mangas and just hang out.

Thanks

^o^ that sounds good too~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast