+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You Know Who/What I Haven't Seen In A While?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You Know Who/What I Haven't Seen In A While?

..................... __________!

I felt like I needed an entry where I can just blurt out who/what I haven't seen in a while. And of course, you guys can post who/what you haven't seen in a while.

You know what I haven't seen in a while? Jurassic Park.
    I need to dust off that VHS.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You Know Who/What I Haven't Seen In A While?

you know what i haven't seen in a while...

DINNER!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't seen..
    wristcutters; a love story, paranoid park, the original transformers, or across the universe...
    hmm...looks like i have a movie night now.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    i haven't seen..
    wristcutters; a love story, paranoid park, the original transformers, or across the universe...
    hmm...looks like i have a movie night now.
    I just saw Paranoid Park yesterday ... Funny coincidence.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You know who I haven't seen in a while?

My eldest brother.
    ...funny, cuz I know he's in the house sometimes, but I never even cross him or look at him for that matter.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooo love is in the air.

Thanks

You know what I haven't seen in a while?

A good beef bowl that came from Yoshinoya.

...I don't know what happened... somewhere around a year or two ago, Yoshinoya told all their employees to destroy their infamous Beef Bowl recipe and turn it into complete crap!
    Yoshinoya was my favorite "half-fastfood" (cuz they're usually not as fast as a burger) restaurant chain! Y'know why?
    Cuz their beef bowls used to be perfect! The kind of thing you'd spend 8.95 for at Japanese Restaurant! Or 10.95 at a Korean Restaurant ( why do they always charge more? )!

T_T It was something I always looked forward to after school... a beautifully delicious meal that put strength back into my bones, a shock to the brain, and energy for the rest of the day.
    ...but now... those days are gone...
    Most Yoshinoyas have changed their beef bowl recipes so that they're made faster and cheaper... the end result is a half-cooked beef-strip that's filled with so much oil it could kill you. T_______T

...I heard there's still some Yoshinoyas out there that have resisted the change, but they're SO FAR AWAY!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You know who I haven't seen in a while?

The waitress from Hanuri, a Korean BBQ place. She's not hot per se, but very cute with a nice body. All my friends agree so it's not just me. On top of that that restaurant is one of the few ones that actually have the waitresses cook your food. So you can just chat up with your buddies while you wait for the food to get done.

Food's not bad at all.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast