+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ahh! Midterms!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh! Midterms!!

I had to turn in my sketchbook for midterm grading a week or so ago and I am really nervous about getting my grade back. I've never had to have my artwork evaluated by another person, especially a teacher. It's scary. Maybe if I went to an art school before college, I could brush it off like I'm the s*it or somethin'. >_<

I've got an exam comin' up for psych that I'm not too excited to take. That class is quite the challenge but I like the instructor and his class is an awesome one to sit in. I just hope I'm retaining all the info he's dumping on us. LOL. I took an exam last week for interpersonal communication and I passed that one with a 100% score! YAY! Maybe I shouldn't be too nervous about my psych test. The classes seem to walk hand in hand sometimes. ^_^

Anyway, midterms are driving me nuts! LOL.

What else is new with Sprout? Hmm... I've been tryin' to cut back on smokin' cigarettes because my planned quit smoking date is nearing. I smoked a total of three cigs today and haven't bought a pack of smokes in about three/four days. I'm pretty happy about that but fear I may go crazy when I actually quit for good--which is why I waited til I got a year in recovery to quit smoking. Which reminds me, 11/14/10 is the day that will mark my first consecutive 12 months of sobriety! Woot! I dunno what to do on said day. I kinda wanna hang out with friends and celebrate but, more importantly, I wanna not do drugs/alcohol for another 12 months. LOL. Let's see how long I can keep the ball rollin', eh? ^_^

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ahh! Midterms!!

Find another vice, but one that wont kill you. I think videogames pretty much did that for me...had me spending all of my money, and neglecting my relationships. Two things worth mentioning though:

1) Games never gave anyone liver disease.

2) Anyone who doesn't wanna play Mario Kart 64 isn't worth keeping around anyway.

Ohey, I took AP Psych in high school, and loved it. Pretty rarely do I ever find myself in a class with subject matter I actually enjoy. If you like what you do, it's really hard to be bad at it, so I'm sure you're gonna do very well with those midterms.

In summary: Don't die, play games, get good grades. That's a life plan there.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ahh! Midterms!!

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Find another vice, but one that wont kill you. I think videogames pretty much did that for me...had me spending all of my money, and neglecting my relationships. Two things worth mentioning though:

1) Games never gave anyone liver disease.

2) Anyone who doesn't wanna play Mario Kart 64 isn't worth keeping around anyway.

Ohey, I took AP Psych in high school, and loved it. Pretty rarely do I ever find myself in a class with subject matter I actually enjoy. If you like what you do, it's really hard to be bad at it, so I'm sure you're gonna do very well with those midterms.

In summary: Don't die, play games, get good grades. That's a life plan there.
    That' the best life plan I've ever heard! I'm gonna stick with that until somethin' better comes up. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread