+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alright! Random thoughts are awesome!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright! Random thoughts are awesome!!

It's been a while since I posted my random thoughts on AO. So, here goes! ^_^

Have you ever wanted life to be similar to anime in certain aspects. Example: I can say something of great importance to a group of people and then everyone would gasp--followed by a split screen eye shot of the group. "Hey guys! I just found out I'm gonna be a ninja!!"
    "WHAAAT?"

Am I the only one who's tried this as a child?

Inspector Gadget did it--why can't I? LMAO! I tried once when I was a kid (maybe about third grade or so). Not from that high though. I learned that life isn't like cartoons through that. Thankfully I didn't get injured.

Sometimes, I wish that life imitated art instead of the other way around.

To all who play Pokemon: Do you ever feel like a bad or abusive/neglectful trainer? I do, sometimes. I pay little attention to the small stuff, like the fact that your pokemon like you less every time you let them faint. But, hey--at least I'm not this guy!
    "I said use thunder SHOCK, not thunder WAVE!!!"

AAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!! *Does Action Bastard pose*

I think people need to start doing random poses. When a football team breaks from a huddle, they should pose like the Ginyu Force.

One day, I want to go out in public and randomly break out in song and dance--just to see how many people jump in. In lots of movies, plays, music videos, there's always some person singin' and once he/she starts dancing. the whole town jumps in. I'm gonna create a moment like that. I've been thinkin' the Mall of America is a good place to start.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alright! Random thoughts are awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    When a football team breaks from a huddle, they should pose like the Ginyu Force.
    heck yes.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alright! Random thoughts are awesome!!

It's one of the few times someone said they had random thoughts and it ACTUALLY WAS random thoughts! Congratz, atom.

And no, you're not the only kid who tried that. I know a good amount of kids who tried doing that... ...I remember my eldest brother jumping off our roof because he thought he had super powers from drinking bad orange juice.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Alright! Random thoughts are awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    heck yes.
    LMAO! I'm glad someone agrees with me on that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    It's one of the few times someone said they had random thoughts and it ACTUALLY WAS random thoughts! Congratz, atom.

And no, you're not the only kid who tried that. I know a good amount of kids who tried doing that... ...I remember my eldest brother jumping off our roof because he thought he had super powers from drinking bad orange juice.
    Bad orange juice? That's a new one. I remember when I used to make my own grappling hooks out of random junk I found in this little loft area which was in our garage. I'd get some rope and whatever metallic hook-like objects I could find. Then, I'd try to scale people's garages--only to get halfway up and then fall due to poor craftsmanship. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread