+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Detour

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Detour

It's right around the corner and I'm EXCITED!! ^_^

It's April 1-3, not too far from my home. It'll be my first anime con ever. Sadly, it's true. I've always been too busy or just missed the registration cut off date. This year, I'm totally there! I was going to have a table in the Artist's Alley but, I guess they didin't have enough room for one more artist. So, no art from Sprout on commission and no manga sales. >_<

Ah well. At least I get to go look at all the fun cosplayers and watch anime for a good portion of the day. There's also an art jam, so I can sketch with and meet other aspiring artists. I hear there's gonna be a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tourney as well. *flexes muscles* I think I'll have to enter that and see how many people I can mop the floor with (although, I'm sure that there are people there who play and never leave the house *curses social life*).

Unfortunately, I'm going by myself. None of my friends could register on time. A few of my classmates and, I think, the anime club at my college will be there. So, I'm hoping I run in to them at some point during that weekend. Too bad I couldn't get a room at a nearby hotel. I'm gonna have to bus back and forth and I'll probably miss all the cool things that go on late at night (or early in the morning--depending on how your sleep schedule works).

Aaah! I'm going to a con!!! Wooooo!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Detour

^_^ Congrats, Tomik!

Tell us how the convention scene has changed over the years~ I haven't been to a con in FOREVER. :P

Bring lots of foods~ you don't want to be ripped off by their ridiculous prices for "imported foods". XP

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Detour

I'll be sure to do that.

Oh, I plan on bringing my own foodstuffs as well. I hear tons about how they charge an arm and a leg (maybe a toe) for their "imported food". There's an Asian food section at my local grocery store. I could just bring a bunch of food from there, including a week's worth of pocky for me to eat in a day.

+ Reply to Thread