Well, I finally have a bunch of time to catch up on art projects and I've been selling a few of my pieces. I have a shop on Etsy and I'm thinking of doing commissions sooner or later. I'm on the fence about the latter. Anyway, Peach Follows and I have been firing off tons of art and we're trying to get rid of it. She also has an Etsy shop. PM her if you're interested.

I update my Tumblr when I have a new sale. Facebook as well. Otherwise, you can check me out at nuclearplayground on Etsy I also am on DeviantArt. atomiksprout on deviantART.

Anyway, this summer has been pretty uneventful so far. Nothing too exciting going on just yet. I really wanna go jump in the lake! I love swimming--especially in lakes! Pools are okay I guess but, I really want to just float along in a body of water. ^_^ I've been doing a bit of spray painting recently. Super fun! I'm kinda rusty though. Well, I'm going to do some sketching and run off to my ma's to use her scanner. I'll be back with some other random things to talk about later.

Ja ne!