+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drawing

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Drawing

I have two drawings due by Friday for class and I haven't finished one yet. I always draw for me so, actually meeting a deadline is foreign territory. >_<

I'm gonna work on them tonight and I'll post them on Tumblr when I get a chance to do so. Speaking of Tumblr, I've got some new stuff posted. Feel free to check it out. ^_^

UPDATE!!

9/03/2010:
    I finished my assignment!! WOOT! I have one of the drawings up on Tumblr and an idea I had for the second but never used is uploaded. I'll upload the second drawing assignment when I get home. I would've done it last night but I had to get some sleep. I was up all night drawing and talkin' to Shippo101 (the conversation went to a place full of puppies and bunnies and sh*t--I'm totally goin' back).

http://nuclearplayground.tumblr.com
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Sep 03, 2010 at 05:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread