+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally got my laptop running!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally got my laptop running!!

Yay!!! I'm super happy about the whole ordeal. I got my new charger last week. Then, I re-installed Windows, updated some drivers that were causing a great deal of trouble in my OS and re-installed a bunch of programs I lost in the HD format. Everything works like a dream again.

I haven't really had much of a chance to get online lately, due to job hunting and my BlackBerry won't let me go online when I'm using my FlexPay minutes. (Gotta pay my bill soon.) So, I'm gonna play a bit of "catch-up" here. First, let me give a big ol' "happy belated birthday" to Aceman67! His birthday is two days after mine and I remember discussing our birthdays with him and completely over looked what day on the actual date. My bad, dude. >_< I hope your b-day went well.

Hmm... What else? ...OH! A big "I miss you" goes out to all my friends here on AO, with whom I haven't had the opportunity to speak with. I hope to have the opportunity to chat with you all soon. ^_^

*yarp, yarp, yarp!*

I decided I'm not gonna enter the SSFIV tourney. I'm not ready for it, I don't think. However, there's a huge tournament comin' up this August. They'll be playin' SSFIV, KOF XII, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear (I think), and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I think there are a couple other games in there somewhere, but I forgot what they are. A big part of me thinks they're gonna play Battle Arena Toshinden there, but I think that was a big joke when they mentioned it in the Shoryuken forum. I think Tekken 6 will be played too (I hope). Either way, I'll miss one little tournament and in its place lies an even more spectacular tournament with multiple chances for victory.

I've been playing a LOT of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 lately. I haven't even really scraped the story campaign yet. Most of my play time comes from online play--which is AWESOME!! If anybody here plays, let me know. I'll add you (PS3). I got a free XBox 360 from a friend of mine. The CPU or GPU (whatever Microsoft is calling it) is all funky and gives me an E74 error. I hear it's an easy fix, but I think I'm just gonna pay Games n Go to fix it when I get a job. That way, if it gets super messed up, I can point the finger at them instead of myself. LOL!

Despite the lack of job, things are goin' pretty okay. I can't wait til I start college. Twenty-three days to go and I'll be shootin' for my degree! Yay! ^_^

Newbie TheGamer3116 is off to a good start TheGamer3116's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Finally got my laptop running!!

HEY awsome congrats on getting your new laptop i hope it stays working o.o anyways have fun surfing the net with your new laptop.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Things are really looking up for you, Sprout! Hooray!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is an AWESOME game, btw!

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

That's good to hear that your laptop is running smoothly and your pretty lucky that your friend gave you his Xbox 360 for free, cause I had to buy mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Things are really looking up for you, Sprout! Hooray!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is an AWESOME game, btw!
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is such a great game! I hadn't played it until about a few weeks ago and now, I'm hooked. I can't wait to play it again real soon.

I'm glad things are finally starting to look up. I mean, things are still kinda rough but, it's getting better. I couldn't really ask for too much more. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by keitamoro View Post
    That's good to hear that your laptop is running smoothly and your pretty lucky that your friend gave you his Xbox 360 for free, cause I had to buy mine.
    Super lucky!

I couldn't believe that he just gave it to me. He said, "If you fix it, it's yours." So, I've been considering doing it myself because, I know exactly what's wrong with it. However, if I mess it up, then it's my fault and I can't really expect much out of the whole ordeal. So, I think I'm gonna let someone else fix it. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread