+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finals are coming up...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Finals are coming up...

...And I am feeling like I have way too much to do!

My final "exam" for color theory is to turn in my color journal (which is a collection of my findings and research) and I still have much to do and even more to print. Final project for layout & design is to create a poster. I know, sounds fun. Actually, I'm sure it sounds easy... Well, I don't get to create any ol' poster I want. I have to create one about the same guy I did my two page article spread on. Not difficult yet, not easy. I have to think long and hard about that project. My instructor is hard to please when talking about unifying a elements in a design. Drawing 2 is probably the easier of the classes. I have a couple drawings to finish and I'll be ready for final critique. Then, there's Photoshop...

That class is easy as pie. Yet, my final project is a pain in my rear... I have to make an animated short in photoshop and use it as a portfolio of sorts, to prove that I listen to instructions and read my textbooks. Which I didn't/don't do most of the time. I knew all about Photoshop and how to use it before I took the class. I'm only taking it for the college credits.

I dunno where I'm going with this rant. I just have way too much work to do and I'm running out of time to do it... Maybe I can get away with doing some of my work at my job. Hmm...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Finals are coming up...

Wooah wooah wooah, Atomik! Slow down and take a breather, lol. Seriously, I know how ya feel man. I often am reminded, at times like what you're going through, of an old saying of Wyatt Earp's, "Take you're time, in a hurry." It doesn' only apply to gunfighting, but this situation as well. Everything always seems like it's in a crunch during finals, that's why I never liked them and still feel that they should be banned, and stress levels jus' go too high. But the trick is in keeping calm during the whole ordeal and it's not as easy as it sounds. I had one way of dealing with the stress during finals when I was in collage, I made sure that I took time out of my day, not too long though, to do something that I knew would relax me. I don' know if that would help you, but you're more than welcome to try it. Good luck man, I'm sure that you'll be jus' fine.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread