+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween rocked my socks!!! ^_^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Halloween rocked my socks!!! ^_^

I've got a TON of pics from Halloween! I can't post them all in my journal, I'll put one here; but the others (not all but a good portion) will be in the gallery.

I went party hopping with a few friends of mine and two of them, my friends Mike and Kyle, were dressed up as my Secret Service agents. It was AWESOME!!! I couldn't bring my own camera, due to my damn rechargeable batteries dying on me RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT MY HOUSE! T_T

But Kyle had his camera, so he sent me copies of almost every picture he took on Halloween. On top of that, so many people thought I looked like Sen. Obama that I ended up taking--and this is just a guess, I lost count around 87--approximately 100+ pictures with party-goers.

My entrance to each party couldn't have been more beautiful! Mike had his portable practice amp attached to his belt and plugged in to his iPhone. He'd walk in the party, scope the place out and he would speak in to his sleeve, like an agent would. He'd hit play on his iPhone and the presidential theme would play. Kyle and I walked in and as soon as I walked through the door, EVERYBODY would stop what they were doing. Practically everyone would rush the door and I immediately shook their hands saying, "Hello my fellow Americans," and things like that.

People were asking me questions like I was really Barack Obama. Most of them were drunk and after a while, I was too. However, I'd been studying Sen. Obama's actions, voice and words. I was in total character, no matter what. I'd answer their questions, like I was serious, like I was the man himself. People thought I had written a bunch of speeches before I showed up. Funny thing is that I was completly on auto-pilot. I hadn't written or prepared anything but my voice and my movement. That night, I was Barack Obama!

Aah, good times...

Here's a what we looked like. Check it out:

More in the members gallery soon! (Or now, if you're reading this at a later time, LOL)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Nov 07, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halloween rocked my socks!!! ^_^

awesome awesome.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Nov 02, 2008)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You should have rocked the white dress shirt and khaki's. Without a tie. He's laid back.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah kind of a two set thing, one with shirts sleeves rolled up and khakis so you give that hard working towns person look

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

That is nuts! You're outfit is better than the four guys dressed up Downtown as the Ninja Turtles. Lol, if you would've by some chance come to my house I woulda drew a ballet and put that in your bag.

Seriously though? I got trashed on Halloween with my stupid friends who were all like, oh let's do some X you guys. I was the only one drinking at the end of the night.. and into the morning 'cause they were all tripped out on E. I made the worst choice and did some weed, which I was suppose to be quitting. First time in a month I touched any kind of contraband.. and for like, two hours my mind was like, very far away.

Imagine your body inside a bubble but your mind floating up above it, that's what it was like but way worse. Then I got real cold and had all the jackets and as many blankets as I could find. But it was the best trip ever, I felt totally in control of my head even though I so wasn't.

Looking back though, I regret most of the choices I made. It was fun in the moment, even if I had to feel the regret hundredfold I would do it all again.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha ha! You DID get Secret service agents!!!! LMAO Good job... that really sets the whole thing off!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all your comments! ^_^

I was gonna go with the laid back look, but I wanted to look more regal... more presidential, y'know? I did take off the jacket from time to time and roll my sleeves up during some of my more political discussions. Damn near EVERYBODY wanted to talk politics that night, LOL

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks for all your comments! ^_^

I was gonna go with the laid back look, but I wanted to look more regal... more presidential, y'know? I did take off the jacket from time to time and roll my sleeves up during some of my more political discussions. Damn near EVERYBODY wanted to talk politics that night, LOL
    PRESIDENT Obama is a waaaay cooler costume then Sen. Obama if you ask me.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast