Closed Thread

Thread: Haters Anonymous

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Haters Anonymous

Me and a close friend of mine were talkin' one day and the topic of A.A. (Alcoholics Anonymous) came up. Sometime during the conversation, it went from serious talk about it--My friend is actively involved in meetings--to joking about it. Eventually, we decided we're gonna open up a 'Haters Anonymous' group for those who just can't quit hatin', LOL. "Yeah, I wake up every mornin', take a swig of Haterade and start hatin' instantly! Sometimes, I can't sleep without hatin' on a mutha f*cka!"

Anywho, I've decided to start a 'Haters Anonymous' thread. Not sayin' that everyone's a hater, but we do catch ourselves showin' hateresque qualities from time to time, right? If you feel the urge to hate on someone, do it here.

Example: "I want to punch Lil' Wayne right in his gold coated teeth! His rhymes never make sense and the dude can't ever record a song without using auto-tone (that makes for sh*tty live performances)! And I swear he writes more about piss and sh*t than anyone I know!"

Fire away!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Haters Anonymous

i'm hatin' on the fact that i'm still hungry after i ate dinner! argh! take that, stomach!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Haters Anonymous

Closing this journal entry on grounds of Excessive Swearing.

Atomik, you know better that profanity isn't tolerated on this board, and your journal doesn't give you a free pass either. You're lucky I had a good night raiding with my guild on WoW, and I'm in a good mood, cause I would have given you an infraction.

Closed Thread