+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiedy Ho, AO!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiedy Ho, AO!

Wow! School has been murder on my social life. Especially online. I barely managed to keep my Tumblr updated consistently. >_<

Anywho, the semester is over now and I get a break for a couple weeks. Woot! I ended up passing with a B average, which isn't so bad. Got an A in drawing--which is AWESOME! (My final for that class is up at Nuclear Playground. It's been a rough year, which made it a rough semester. But, I hung in there and pulled through. *wipes sweat from brow* I almost failed math but that was due to attendance. I walked in and took my final with the confidence of a billion hungry sharks surrounding an injured dolphin and I passed it. ^_^

Christmas time usually keeps me busy, so I don't get that big of a break but, I suppose we'll see how that goes. Job hunting still hasn't gone as well as planned but, I'm hopeful that something will work out and I'll get a job.

Well, anyway, I'm kinda rambling. I don't really have anything important to talk about. It's just been a few weeks and I wanted everyone here at AO to know I'm still alive. (I hope nobody's disappointed, LOL)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hiedy Ho, AO!

hiya well im not desapointed happy to see someone from the old days as uve prob seen not many people have been on here latley...shame like miss all the oldies and im the same as u busy busy busy i only drop in and out... but ill see u around maybe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Dec 17, 2010)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Glad to hear from you again. Was a bit worried how you were doing with life.
    Missing people always means one of three things = Life has become so busy, Life has become so much fun, or Life has become so awful.
    Was just hoping it wasn't the last choice.

^-^ Glad you're doing well? ...you are doing well, ne? O.o?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

lol...good for you the semester id over...same here...^^
    but,i don't get my final result yet...this have been my intense years also...i hope i can pass all subjects...i took 8 subjects only~hehe

btw,good to see you here too..^^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fiqx For This Useful Post:

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    hiya well im not desapointed happy to see someone from the old days as uve prob seen not many people have been on here latley...shame like miss all the oldies and im the same as u busy busy busy i only drop in and out... but ill see u around maybe
    Yeah, all the people from when I first came to AO (Well... Most, not all) kinda just got swallowed up by the busy, busy mess called productivity in life. LOL. At least that's what I hope.

You'll definitely see me around. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    ^_^ Glad to hear from you again. Was a bit worried how you were doing with life.
    Missing people always means one of three things = Life has become so busy, Life has become so much fun, or Life has become so awful.
    Was just hoping it wasn't the last choice.

^-^ Glad you're doing well? ...you are doing well, ne? O.o?
    Glad to hear from you as well, Soshi-kun!

I'd say that life has been a combination of the first two. Not sayin' that there hasn't been some hardship recently. I just don't want to find myself down in the dumps. I'm doin' well, to sum it up and answer your question. ^_^

Classes were super fun this semester, despite it being pretty stressful at times.

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    lol...good for you the semester id over...same here...^^
    but,i don't get my final result yet...this have been my intense years also...i hope i can pass all subjects...i took 8 subjects only~hehe

btw,good to see you here too..^^
    If you studied hard and gave it your best effort, I'm sure you'll pass this semester. I wish you well on your educational endeavors.

Thanks

If you studied hard and gave it your best effort, I'm sure you'll pass this semester. I wish you well on your educational endeavors.[/QUOTE]

thanks...i really appreciated that...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post

thanks...i really appreciated that...
    No problem. I know how it feels to worry about whether or not you're gonna pass a class. Me and math had that issue. ^_^

Thanks

well,i already got the result yesterday....i pass with flying colours~~~
    i'm so happy,especially my parents~....^^
    this is my best result....thank god...

+ Reply to Thread