+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hisashiburi da ne?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hisashiburi da ne?

Wowzers! I haven't been on AO in what feels like ages! My BlackBerry acts funny when I try to use AO, so I haven't been able to get on as much, since my laptop is down. T_T

I didn't really have anything special in mind to post. I just felt like I'd share my thoughts about missing out on so much here. I miss being active on AO and hopefully, that will change.

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hisashiburi da ne?

Oh your laptop broke that's terrible but hope you are getting a new one sooner or later and also that you didn't miss much here due to the fact that people are posting threads that are pretty new, and you would be able to respond to them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to keitamoro For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jun 14, 2010)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hisashiburi da ne?

It's not really broken, more like the charger is. I need to get a new one. However, I am thinking of getting a new one anyway, cuz I'm gonna be starting college for graphic design soon. On a bad note though, I might have to get a Mac... The lab is full of Mac computers but, they use all Adobe programs, so I might be able to get the hook-up on Photoshop, ImageReady and Dreamweaver.

+ Reply to Thread