+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I was gonna complain...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I was gonna complain...

But then, I'd be jumping in to the deep end and I forgot my floaters.

To summarize, I'm trying to do the best I can in dealing with stress from college, stress from my father and stress from friends who don't really care to deal with me now. I'm adjusting to classes, which is all fine and dandy. I don't have to speak to my father for a long while now, which is gravy! But, I can't shake the bad feeling I get when I think about my friends and how much they really don't care to deal with me.

I learned in class today that one of the characteristics of interpersonal communication is irreplaceability. Pretty much meaning that no relationship you start can ever replace the one that may have ended (IE: losing loved ones from death, break ups, arguments, etc). And I feel like it's very true. I don't feel like having a girlfriend is replacing anybody else that is in my life. I care about my friends a lot. (It's complicated, I dated the two of them and don't really care to go in to detail but, I tried to be friends with them both... I'm still trying.) But, I have this feeling--well, one told me--that they feel like I'm replacing them. That's not true. There's no way I can ever re-create the same relationships I've had in the past. It's not possible. Every human is different. Which falls in to another interpersonal communication category--uniqueness.

I dunno... I just hope that they'll turn around one day soon and we can be friends again. I'm gonna go home and finish studying, so I can eat and be lazy...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I was gonna complain...

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I'm gonna go home and finish studying, so I can eat and be lazy...
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    But, I have this feeling--well, one told me--that they feel like I'm replacing them. That's not true. There's no way I can ever re-create the same relationships I've had in the past. It's not possible. Every human is different. Which falls in to another interpersonal communication category--uniqueness.

I dunno... I just hope that they'll turn around one day soon and we can be friends again.
    that is a very good attitude to have! hope everything works out well!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I was gonna complain...

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Awesome!
    It was very awesome! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    that is a very good attitude to have! hope everything works out well!
    I hope so too. I'm really trying not to get too pissy about the situation (no matter how much it sucks).

+ Reply to Thread