+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Journal entry number... Who's counting?!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Journal entry number... Who's counting?!

Lots goin' on recently...

I quit the sales job about three weeks ago. I wasn't making any money, which made it hard for me to travel from city to city. They expect you to keep wasting gas on demos that don't sell anything. I lost more money than I made. I wasn't really a big fan of the sales manager anyway. He was kind of a d-bag. One of those guys who won't take "no" for an answer, even if it was said a thousand times. I don't think I want to work sales again... I felt like I was twisting people's arms to buy an expensive vacuum. My old co-worker from US Bank and I were talkin' about that job yesterday (she used to work for Kirby) and she said, "You can either have a cleaner house, or you can eat." I think I like eating better than being able to pull more dirt out of my carpet.

My grandmother passed away on 9/19. That really sucked. It was one of the hardest things for me to deal with. I spent a lot of time with my grandma as a kid and it kinda hit home when I heard she passed. I never really had the opportunity to visit her in her later years. I've had some me time since then, so I suppose I'm okay now. My grandmother had a thing for wolves, which is why I like them so much. I ended up getting quite a few pieces of her wolf memorabilia so, I have something to remind me of her. I also got a necklace with her ashes in it and my mom wants me to keep the urn of ashes, once I get my apartment situation taken care of. After a year or two, I think we're gonna do somethin' with the ashes. My god-brother gave me the idea of spreading her ashes in the wolf reserve up north.

The whole thing made me realize that my family actually cares about me more than I thought. I've always been kinda distant from my family. I don't know, I guess I have a hard time opening up to them and telling them how I feel. I've always been the "different one"; the "black sheep". I always thought that I was treated different from my other siblings. It's one of the reasons I joined the Army back in '98 and left town several times after I returned from the military. But now, I find myself wanting to see more of them and they've been trying to keep closer contact with me. I suppose a loss in the family brings said family closer. I wish it didn't really have to come to that though.

What else is new? Well, we all know about the AO attack--unless you've been under a rock recently. ^_^ I was so shocked to find out that we were under hack-attack. I was in detective mode most of Monday and Tuesday. I tried my best to find a way to help out AO. I found a bunch of "how to hack vBulletin" tutorials on YouTube and one was credited to fkn0wned.com, so I thought I was on to something for a while. Come to find out, the next day, I was way off. I knew when I found AO back up and I heard nothing from CB. ^_^

This is my favorite site, so I'm glad it's back up--with or without my help. I was forced to go to Facebook in the absence of Anime Online. I never used Facebook so much in my life! LOL. Hell, I barely used it at all up until recently.

Anywho, I think that's all that's new in my life. Oh! Wait... Nope... I lost it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Journal entry number... Who's counting?!

my condolences to your family, but hopefully your Grandma is happy that the family is reconnecting a bit!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Journal entry number... Who's counting?!

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    my condolences to your family, but hopefully your Grandma is happy that the family is reconnecting a bit!
    Thanks, Abu. I'm sure she is too. ^_^

I know I am.

+ Reply to Thread