+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By atomik_sprout

Thread: Is it just me? (A series of questions)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it just me? (A series of questions)

Is it just me or...

Did the grey background here on AO get even more grey?

Did Facebook become a barrel of drama?

Are you tired of people claiming to have haters or swag?

Does anyone else wish they could yell, "Stop," and just completely halt an argument?

Am I the only one around here that can appreciate a good pun?

Does anyone else notice that there are tons of good anime out there that is getting ignored because it's not Naruto, Bleach or other popular series that have already ended? (FMA, Death Note, etc.)

Is there a shortage of moderators lately?

Am I really seeing an even darker gray than the new shade I just noticed? (I'm getting dog vision!!! >_<)

Neha1994 likes this.

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it just me? (A series of questions)

Its not just you. We've been making some upgrades to try and cure the forum of a few ills. The background color was made a bit grey as a result of defaulting back to the original skin.

If we can get the board fixed and activity up we'll do a redesign.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Is it just me or...

Did the grey background here on AO get even more grey?

Does anyone else wish they could yell, "Stop," and just completely halt an argument?

Does anyone else notice that there are tons of good anime out there that is getting ignored because it's not Naruto, Bleach or other popular series that have already ended? (FMA, Death Note, etc.)

Am I really seeing an even darker gray than the new shade I just noticed? (I'm getting dog vision!!! >_<)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I kind of figured as much. It just kind of threw me off. At least I didn't start crying "wolf," saying we've been attacked again (glad that hasn't happened in a long while).

It's good to see you back, by the way! What's new with you?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it just me or...

Facebook has always been a barrel of drama.

I DO have haters. No swag to hate on. But I got haters. You know one of them actually. It's the only actual hater I've really had. (as in someone who is hating on your life for what you think is little to no reason.) It's Jeremy's cousin. Man that broad hates hard core for what reason I have NO IDEA (Ok maybe I do have an idea but it makes me feel vain and arrogant so I'm not sharing. >.>; )

I really wish "STOP" or "Halt" or "enough" or even "I'm done" would stop an argument but it never ever does. It often makes things worse of course.

And you know me, I love a bad joke. And puns are the worst jokes possible. I Love a pun.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jul 23, 2011)

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

You rang? 3 days late to the party, but I was eating a sandwich, and there was bacon on it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jul 23, 2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    You rang? 3 days late to the party, but I was eating a sandwich, and there was bacon on it.
    Bacon has been known to do that to people. Superman couldn't save a lady who was tied down to the railroad tracks because he was caught up eating a Baconator at Wendy's.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmm bacon is god-juice. Seriously. Lol. I love me some bacon and, should I have to do anything other then save my children from maiming or death while eating it, it will go undone. Only my children are better then bacon to me.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jul 26, 2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Mmm bacon is god-juice. Seriously. Lol. I love me some bacon and, should I have to do anything other then save my children from maiming or death while eating it, it will go undone. Only my children are better then bacon to me.
    Mmm... God juice! If bacon wasn't so damn awesome, I'd have quit eating pork a long time ago.

+ Reply to Thread