+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lots of AWESOME!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of AWESOME!

Hi everyone here on AO! Long time, huh? I've been super busy lately. After an awesome year of college, I went back to looking for work more often than usual, and sold a few paintings. WOOOO! Getting paid for doin' what I like!

I also started a new job just a couple weeks ago at Kohl's. I like it, so far. So, my next year of college will be a challenge. School full-time during the day and working on evenings and weekends. It's gonna be rough! ...Maybe.

So, aside from that, I haven't been up to too much until last month. I joined a band! Well, more like was dragged in to it. LOL. My brother and his friend (who's also his boss) are in the band and I was told, "You can play bass, since we have a guitarist. Rehearsal is at 8pm." LOL, I wasn't even asked. They just told me to be there. It's pretty cool though. We play awesome music, have hot back up singers and our drummer is someone we found on Craigslist, who is actually very cool.

We performed in Chicago, which was pretty exciting! I hadn't been to Chicago in... Wow! Almost 15 years! So, I was really glad to be there. I just got back in Minneapolis yesterday and had to work til closing time, LOL. I maybe slept for about 8 hours the entire weekend we were in Chicago. I can't wait to go back. We're gonna try to book more shows here in Minneapolis first, I'm sure.

But enough of that...

I'm just glad to be alive and... Aw, snap! Guess who's birthday is in nine days! *points at self* ^_^ More importantly, my son, J-Frog, will be six this year and I'm super pumped! I got him some Sonic the Hedgehog swag and we're taking him to the Minnesota Children's Museum in St. Paul. I'm not doing anything for my birthday except drinking free coffee at Caribou and maybe hanging out with my friends. I don't really do much for my birthday anymore. I used to just drink and get high, while partying for my birthday but, I don't do any of that anymore. Maybe I'll just go bowling. Yeah, that sounds pretty nice.

Anyway, I could ramble on and on right about now. I'm all energized from coffee, video games, and an awesome weekend in Chicago. So, I'm gonna shut up and see what else is going on here on AO.

Mata ne!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Lots of AWESOME!

its good to see your having fun and getting paid for what you like to do. and being in a band is pretty cool though i hope you don't get any fan stalkers lol really though im glad your doing good and having fun. and i hope you have a good day with your son on his birth day.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks! I hope I don't get any stalker fans either, LOL.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

If I don't see you for your birthday I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!! No I'm serious. Try me. I got my twitter figured out and on my phone!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to hear that you're happy and doing so well. I hope you continue to do so. And Happy Birthday as well and hope you have many more to come.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    If I don't see you for your birthday I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!! No I'm serious. Try me. I got my twitter figured out and on my phone!
    Maybe I want my soul eaten. LOL. I have to work on my birthday but, I'm sure something can be arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Glad to hear that you're happy and doing so well. I hope you continue to do so. And Happy Birthday as well and hope you have many more to come.
    Thanks! I hope things are going well for you as well, friend. My birthday isn't for a couple/few more days but I appreciate the birthday wish. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread