HOLY CRAP!!

I haven't been on here in AGES!!! I've missed AO, despite the lack of friends lately. I suppose people have moved on to "better" things. I know I said I'd be on AO more often in the past and I feel bad that I haven't stuck to my guns. Life kinda stepped in the way. There's the crazy amount of work from school, then I have a job to go to if I wanna keep it. Not to mention the fact that I've been working on new art projects like crazy. All in all, I've been a busy, busy man.

A lot has gone on outside of school and work. Some bad, mostly good things though. I've been making new friends at school and have been working on getting a new place to live recently. So far, I haven't found a place that screams, "You should move here, Sprout!" I'll find something soon, I'm sure. I need to. I live too far away from work and school, plus, all of my friends and relatives live in that general area between those two places. My social life took a major dive from living so far away and my school work suffers on occasion. I manage to get to work on time though, LOL.

At any rate, I'm back! Drop me a line if you're still hanging around here and want to play catch up!

Peace and love to all!