+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg!!!

Has anyone ever been in a situation that left them totally freaked out? Not like, "I got in a car accident," freaked out but, "WTF just happened?" freaked out. Not like a physical or vehicular incident, or a fight or anything. I mean like a totally random incident that makes you wonder all day what caused the situation to happen.

Example:

Last Wednesday, I get home and I pop in a DVD I rented from the Red Box (Tropic Thunder was an awsome movie, BTW) and I get a knock on the door. It's the maintenance guy in my apartment building. He asks me if I have any friends that just chill in the hallways late at night. I tell him I don't have friends like that and that people usually bail out of my tilt at eleven at the latest. He tells me my neighbors reported that someone has been chillin' in the hallway near my apartment door late at night. Three people in different apartments on my floor, mind you. One guy said that the dude was curled up in front of my door, asleep at 2:30am. Another neighbor said he found the guy sittin' in front of my apartment and so he let him in to HIS apartment, so he didn't have to sit there.

Others say they walk by him and he will move to my door like he's gonna knock on it, but never does, or I'd know who it is.

THEN, Saturday comes along. At around 11:30/noon, I get a phone call from an unknown number. I answer anyway, thinking it's my sister in Wisconsin--her home phone is blocked on caller ID. When I answer, a man using a fake voice says, "Hello Jermaine! I know you and I can see you! Come to the bus stop so I can see you CLOSER!!" Now, I have no choice but to pass a certain bus stop when I leave my house, no matter which direction I choose to go. It's "THE bus stop" for me. I ask the guy who he was, cuz I don't take prank calls lightly. He replies, "Come to the bus stop and find out!" So I snapped on the guy. I heard some other guy sayin', "Dude, gimme the phone," and he gets on using a fake Arab accent saying, "Do you want to buy camel?" I got pissy, cussed them out demanding them to identify themselves and got no answer. Only the guy ranting about camels and how you can touch one with your genitals. (I'm NOT making this sh*t up!)

I hang up on the douche bags and I sit down. At that point, I'm sitting there like, "WTF??" I was just getting ready to leave my house before I got that phone call. Once I hung up, I sat at home for about an hour or two before I left. I was freaked out the rest of the weekend. Especially considering that anyone who pranks me will tell me who they are when they realize they've crossed the line. Most the time it's my friends who realize that I don't take those jokes lightly and they apologize--plus I called all my friends and nobody was even in the BC area. These guys never told me who they were AND I had (or, still have) a guy stalkin' around my apartment!!!

OMG!!!

What did I do to anybody? I feel like if I knew who it was, I could deal with it easier. But I feel like I may have a stalker! I told my friends at work about it and they're all scared for me. I'm not scared, but I'm pretty freaked out. I gotta be all cautious when I walk around the five block radius around my house and sh*t. I left my house on Saturday with two knives! I usually carry at least one. I've been robbed several times in the last few years, so I gotta protect myself. My fists can't do much against seven people and one gun at once. So I grabbed my two most compact blades and treaded carefully to my friend's house. Sat there all day too. I was in no hurry to get home.

What if they call again? What if I end up finding that guy in front of my door one night? What if they find me? What if I called the cops that Saturday and found out it was someone who I knew who meant no harm? What if they mean harm?

Blargh! Maybe I should find a job that'll let me work from home and become a hikkikimori...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Omg!!!

Be like TI and go around with guns. Hopefully you just don't get in trouble for it xD.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

If they're just light-hearted freaks, they probably just hung around your apartment to freak you out - found your name through your mail - and probably used the name to look you up on the phone book.

...in other words, just a buncha' creeps. For now, pay them no mind. Any further, and you have the right to sue.

........oorrrrr it could be just some that were from your school ( got any attention lately? ) , or some guys who saw you at a party.

Either way, that sucks balls.

Sorry for the "WTF" moment. Just keep a baseball bat by the door (to the right of it) and avoid standing in front of the door for more than 3 seconds at a time. Keep your head low when walking by windows, keep the TV on and partially-loud when taking a shower, always keep the bathroom door open, turn off all sound-making electronics when working in the kitchen, and always keep the phone next to ya'.

... if you're paranoid, that is.

And Legend... your sig is gonna' dirty a lotta' hands of little online boys.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Really....I can only think of one thing to say.

"That's rough, buddy."- Prince Zuko of 'Avatar- The Last airbender'
    Why hello there!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    If they're just light-hearted freaks, they probably just hung around your apartment to freak you out - found your name through your mail - and probably used the name to look you up on the phone book.

...in other words, just a buncha' creeps. For now, pay them no mind. Any further, and you have the right to sue.

........oorrrrr it could be just some that were from your school ( got any attention lately? ) , or some guys who saw you at a party.

Sorry for the "WTF" moment. Just keep a baseball bat by the door (to the right of it) and avoid standing in front of the door for more than 3 seconds at a time. Keep your head low when walking by windows, keep the TV on and partially-loud when taking a shower, always keep the bathroom door open, turn off all sound-making electronics when working in the kitchen, and always keep the phone next to ya'.

I don't think 275 x 115 pixels is enough material. That's my reply.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish it were that simple. My mail is in a box you must open with a key (I only have one), and I don't have a home land-line for phone purposes. I have a cell.

So, I can't be looked up and my mail is secure...

It's all kinds of creepy. >_<

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

..............then you can get a gun and change your sleeping habits every other week. Sorry. ^^;

Thanks

..............then you can get a gun and change your sleeping habits every other week. Sorry. ^^;
    Y'know, the thought of owning a gun is kinda tempting. But I'm not a big fan of guns. I personally believe that using a gun in a fight makes you less of a man--though that doesn't stop me from knowing how to use one accuately. ^_^ I got an expert marksman badge when I was in the army.

Guns kinda lost thier appeal with me when a friend of mine went to jail for one a bit before I enlisted in the army. Now, I just look down on them. I would rather get in a knife fight than a gun fight. Hell, I'd take a sword to a gun fight if I had to. LOL. So, I'm at a loss with that decision; considering that the only gunfire I appreciate are in action movies and video games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast