+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Omg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Y'know, the thought of owning a gun is kinda tempting. But I'm not a big fan of guns. I personally believe that using a gun in a fight makes you less of a man--though that doesn't stop me from knowing how to use one accuately. ^_^ I got an expert marksman badge when I was in the army.

Guns kinda lost thier appeal with me when a friend of mine went to jail for one a bit before I enlisted in the army. Now, I just look down on them. I would rather get in a knife fight than a gun fight. Hell, I'd take a sword to a gun fight if I had to. LOL. So, I'm at a loss with that decision; considering that the only gunfire I appreciate are in action movies and video games.
    ^_^ How I see it:
    Fair fight = melee weapons/body

...but you see, if it's up against stalkers and freaks, you're not there to fight. You're there to either:
    A) Get rid of them
    B) Run away

...and a gun can help in both situations!

^^;

I'm not pro-gun. But I'm not about fair fights either. Fair fights should only be for fun, or for understanding. Most times when a fight starts, it's to make the other one stop doing whatever you don't like them doing - and I believe the best way to do that is to make them stop moving. ...whatever it takes.

Thankfully, Abu's my "more conscious half", claiming it's not worth going to jail over.
    And I agree.

...but still, even when you don't want to kill/hurt the person, having a gun for a "last resort" is always comforting.
    Sadly, guns usually attract more guns. So... yeah.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

O_______O

omg... Atomic... omg...

O______________________O

i'd say the knife is your best bet... as a terrified girl living in LA, yeah...

but creepy guys usually disappear as quickly as they appear, so hopefully they're in a box somewhere else far away...

^_^ guns solve a temporary problem, and make permanent ones.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Jokes aside about weapons... there are more ways to protect yourself. There are simple camera systems for under $50 you can set up, installing extra locks, putting beer bottles next to the door. etc.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

And the windows. NEVER forget about the windows.
    ...people always forget about the windows.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... Guns or cameras? LOL. I could get both, I suppose.

All jokes aside, the beer bottle thing would actually work out. The floor by my door is a hard tile. No way they'd get in unannounced. I can't install extra locks, cuz it's an apartment. However, nobody said I can't put up booby traps within a three block radius of my house. Or at least around my door/hallway. ^_^

I've been lookin' at lots of swords, knives and throwing stars too. I'm pretty okay with projectiles (aiming/throwing and hitting a target) and I found a set of stars I can buy near my house. One of my best friends lives in the building next to mine and he's been on the lookout for me too. He's got swords and various other fighting weapons. So, I think I'm okay as far as defense is concerned. I just hope it doesn't come to that. I'm already creeped out. If anything actually happens, I'll just panic and black out. I either black out and someone's knocked out, or I black out and I had been knocked out (the latter only happened once).

EEEE!!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the camera and beer bottles idea.

I think the whole thing is super extra creepy because of the mooch dream.

And your funny when you get angry and act like your a fighter. Your not. Your a lover damnit and that whole angry agressive/protective thing doesn't suite you.

Just my two cents on that.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    And the windows. NEVER forget about the windows.
    ...people always forget about the windows.
    WINDOWS!!! I'm on a ground level apartment! Thanks for the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I like the camera and beer bottles idea.

I think the whole thing is super extra creepy because of the mooch dream.

And your funny when you get angry and act like your a fighter. Your not. Your a lover damnit and that whole angry agressive/protective thing doesn't suite you.

Just my two cents on that.
    I fight when I have to. So this time, I'd like to be prepared for it, y'know? I gotta be protective. My son comes here and if I can't be safe here, how can he?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    WINDOWS!!! I'm on a ground level apartment! Thanks for the reminder!

I fight when I have to. So this time, I'd like to be prepared for it, y'know? I gotta be protective. My son comes here and if I can't be safe here, how can he?
    I still giggle when you get all "I'll cut that niggahhh"

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast