+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psp Stolen!!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Psp Stolen!!!!

Yup, the title is accurate...

SOMEBODY STOLE MY PSP!!! I'm so f*ckin' pissed off right now!! That PSP has been through hell and back with me. When life dealt me a sh*tty hand, my PSP was what got me through the hard times. It's what I used to listen to music on the road--which is like ALL THE TIME!!! I have my Playstation Store account info saved on there and everything!!!

The worst part is that Bratling and I know--without a f*cking doubt--who did it, but we can't prove it. It's the same douche that took her DS and her bike (along with a plethora of other "missing" items at Bratling's dad's house)!! I wanna take my skateboard across his face a good couple of times! He was never one to be trusted, has been in and out of jail and would rather be an ignorant wannabe "gangsta" than get a real job and take care of his f*cking child. Who knows? If he would get a job, maybe he can actually BUY his OWN sh*t instead of stealing what I WORKED SO F*CKING HARD FOR!!!

I f*cking hate thieves! They're the scum of the earth! No, they're lower than that. They're the scum that the scum of the earth wipes from the bottom of their shoes!!! F*cking ticks! That's what they are! "I'd rather steal and go to jail, only to come out doin' the same stupid sh*t than get a job and do the right thing like any 'normal' upstanding citizen would do!"

AAAAAHHHH!!!! $175 bucks down the toilet!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psp Stolen!!!!

Damn man that really, and I mean really sucks a big bull's right nut. Hopefully you can steal it back... Wait, its not stealing what is rightfuly yours, thats called reclamation, perfectly legal in my book. Had a similer thing happen to me when I was younger. I had a game boys when they were the big thing. I had a yellow game boy pocket that I intentionly made a natch on the side to know damn well it was mine. Well it was taken and I found the dick that took it. We did the who round about thing which of cores he denide. The next day the f*cker brought my game boy back to school with him and let it sit on one of the tables at lunch. When he wasnt looking I swiped it back and hid it in a bush. After a while the dumbass realized it was gone and came after me saying I stole his game and I reversed the roll on him and denied that I took it. Sense I didnt have it on me he had no proof, he took a swing at me and he ended up getting suspended and I walked home after school with my gameboy in hand. VICTORY IS MINE!!

Hopefully you can get it back as well expecialy with all that important information on it.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

even if you can't prove it, you should still report it to the cops, but I would log into the PSN website and change your information pretty quick.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone stole something that was mine, I knew who it was, and where they lived. I would pay them back. Thats just me though. One thing about me is that am devoted and relentless. Luckily nobody has stolen anything of mine, and for good reason.

Are you even going to confront that guy?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ow.

Just... ow.

......... *points up* What they said.
    ... I keep an eye on my electronics with deadly suspicion... I keep an eye on them more than any of my other belongings...
    ... because my best cellphone was stolen from me a long time ago.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, you must be mad... you have like 3 different color fonts there... whats that... like 3 different shades of pissed green?
    Last edited by Peach_follows; May 15, 2009 at 05:28 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Damn man that really, and I mean really sucks a big bull's right nut. Hopefully you can steal it back... Wait, its not stealing what is rightfuly yours, thats called reclamation, perfectly legal in my book. Had a similer thing happen to me when I was younger. I had a game boys when they were the big thing. I had a yellow game boy pocket that I intentionly made a natch on the side to know damn well it was mine. Well it was taken and I found the dick that took it. We did the who round about thing which of cores he denide. The next day the f*cker brought my game boy back to school with him and let it sit on one of the tables at lunch. When he wasnt looking I swiped it back and hid it in a bush. After a while the dumbass realized it was gone and came after me saying I stole his game and I reversed the roll on him and denied that I took it. Sense I didnt have it on me he had no proof, he took a swing at me and he ended up getting suspended and I walked home after school with my gameboy in hand. VICTORY IS MINE!!

Hopefully you can get it back as well expecialy with all that important information on it.
    I had a black bike with a ridiculously orange colored neck. Someone stole it from my garage and my dad stole it back the following day, LOL. He seen some kids ridin' it around and I happened to be the only one around with that ugly orange neck on my bike--the original neck was stripped, so we replaced it. I like the idea of reposession. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    even if you can't prove it, you should still report it to the cops, but I would log into the PSN website and change your information pretty quick.
    That was the first thing I did after my rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    If someone stole something that was mine, I knew who it was, and where they lived. I would pay them back. Thats just me though. One thing about me is that am devoted and relentless. Luckily nobody has stolen anything of mine, and for good reason.

Are you even going to confront that guy?
    Oh, you know it! I just have to find a way to do it without disrespecting my friends who actually own the house. The scumbag in question is merely the boyfriend/baby's daddy of Bratling's sister, who happenes to live with the friend who's house was my PSP last resting spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Ow.

Just... ow.

......... *points up* What they said.
    ... I keep an eye on my electronics with deadly suspicion... I keep an eye on them more than any of my other belongings...
    ... because my best cellphone was stolen from me a long time ago.
    Yeah, I usually keep a close eye on all my electronics. I lost my camera once, but got it back a while later, cuz I wouldn't shut up about it. So, I'm hopin' the same thing will happen with my PSP. Though, I'm really considering using force as a tactic as well. I'm so mad at that kid, I could easily knock him out in thirty seconds.

The thing is: I'm used to leaving stuff at my friend's house from time to time and it's ususally safe there. My friend that I'm talkin' about happens to be Bratling's dad, and he and his family are very trustworthy. I use to live with them and I've never had anything stolen from me, let alone turn up missing, unless it was my fault (like I dropped it on the street or somethin'). So, for somethin' to come up missing in what I feel is my second home, is like... A cardinal sin!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ hey, if the kid actually stole, then the little sh!t deserves whatever he gets!

first time stealer MAYBE gets a break, but if he's just being a d!ck, then f*ck that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast