+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Psp Stolen!!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psp Stolen!!!!

BTW I thought this said "Pap stolen" y'know like the gynecology procedure? I was thinking... "What the hell was he doing getting a pap smear in the first place?!"
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Just let me catch him with something that doesn't belong to him and he's going to wish he never did the crap.

What happened to you lastnight?

At any rate my dad was pretty upset. I'm worried he thinks I did it, cus he kept saying "earl didn't come out the room till after I knew it was missing" and I know he be getting up without anyone knowing sometimes. And I mean seriously, what am I gonna do with your PSP? I don't know how to use that crap and I don't know anyone but you that would buy something like that from me. So it's not like I could sell it. Earl however has a bunch of shifty nigga friends that would. Not to mention my boyfriend has a job and gives me money. Where as earl aint got nothin

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Just let me catch him with something that doesn't belong to him and he's going to wish he never did the crap.

What happened to you lastnight?

At any rate my dad was pretty upset. I'm worried he thinks I did it, cus he kept saying "earl didn't come out the room till after I knew it was missing" and I know he be getting up without anyone knowing sometimes. And I mean seriously, what am I gonna do with your PSP? I don't know how to use that crap and I don't know anyone but you that would buy something like that from me. So it's not like I could sell it. Earl however has a bunch of shifty nigga friends that would. Not to mention my boyfriend has a job and gives me money. Where as earl aint got nothin
    My bad, I was at Joe's and lost track of time, then Amber picked me up so she could talk to Cindy--if ya catch my drift. By the time she left, I passed out with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my hand, LOL. What're you doin' today?

BTW: Your dad called me last night and he and Lori apparently are 100% sure Earl didn't do it--but who else would take my PSP?? Nothing makes sense!

Newbie AtreyuMeckia is off to a good start AtreyuMeckia's Avatar
    Thanks

dude that sucks i have a psp i own the first one's sold the big bluky black ones dude if mine ever got stolen i would be pissed off then id go kick that guys butt so hard he would'nt sit for a week i feel your pain
    day by day we all die a little so make the best of everyday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2