+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Relationships?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Relationships?

Lately, I've been thinking about relationships. Mostly about how I've damaged quite a few of them. But, I've also been thinking about repairing those relationships. I've had plenty of time to reflect on this and come up with a plan of action. I spoke with my counselor and he suggested that I write letters to my parents and a couple of close friends to make that the first step to repair those relationships. People have heard, "I'm sorry," one too many times from my mouth. So, I've been contemplating what exactly I'm going to write and how I'm going to make amends in these letters. I've gotten one done, so far. I wrote my mom's letter. *One down, four to go!* T_T

I almost cried when I did my mom's letter. Had I not been in a public environment, I probably would of. I know that I'm going to cry when I write my dad's (probably not when I write my bio-father though; I need to write to both). I have to also repair the damage caused to my relationship with my siblings and a couple of close friends. One of those friends I can't even speak to until November... It sucks... The other, we already spoke and I made amends verbally. But, my counselor wants me to write her a letter anyway; so I told her to keep an eye on her g-mail account. ^_^

Problem is, I have no idea what to put in the letters and I know when it does come to me, I'm gonna be in one hell of an emotional state. I'm gonna have to get a box of Kleenex. >_< It's something I gotta do though and I won't be able to live in a good state of mind until I do it. I have love for these people and I want to continue to be a part of their lives. I want to be able to live happily with them and co-exist in peace.

Well, I better quit rambling and get crackin'. Mata ne!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Relationships?

we're all rooting for you, Sprout! !

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

AO is rooting for yea. I know I am I remember once did the letter righting instead of face-to-face sorri. It was hard for me to do but when I did it. It made me and my cousin even closer then b4. Good Luck and speak your heart out.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm glad that you took that step back to evaluate yourself and your relationships with others even if it took something as drastic as what happened. I wish that hadn't been what made it happen of course. But the fact that you finally realize that you did in fact screw the pooch and yourself at the same time in a lot of situations gives me faith that one day you will be the man I knew was in there, despite my moments/days/weeks/years of doubt.
    I think, a little more thoughtfulness and reflection on other peoples feelings and such would do well for a lot of people. I know I myself even, need to think a little more about how I affect others.
    Happy easter and I love ya sucker.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks everyone. ^_^ I appreciate the support.

Today, I think I'm gonna start working on those letters. I've been stuck on what I'm gonna write to my dad and my biological father. But I have a basic idea now, so I'm gonna knock those letters out the park.

I wonder if I should mail my mom's today. It's gonna be good, knowing that everyone who gets a letter will see a stack of bills, then come across a letter from me. *I haven't used snail mail in a decade!*

+ Reply to Thread