Wow! What a week! I'm in a great mood and feel like I can take on twelve semi-trucks in a fist fight! ^_^

The more I work on bettering myself, the more I find out something new about myself and am happier with myself. It's great! People tell me that I've changed so much; which is funny because, I still feel like the same person. Just happier. I had a guy named Bruce (who runs the bible camp I used to go to every summer as a kid) tell me that I have this smile and energy about me that he hasn't seen or felt in years. That says a lot. Someone close to me told me that I'm like a whole new person. "Who are you and what did you do with Sprout?" LOL.

My friends are all proud of me for sticking to my commitment to change and support my recovery, which is awesome. Plus, I've been able to process my emotions and tell people how I feel a lot better these days. It's a good feeling. Treatment is goin' well, I'm in phase 2 and I moved to Eagan, MN last week. The guy who runs the treatment center made mention that he is trying to get a bunch of guys (including me) hooked up with a job that pays $42 per hour. I was in a state of disbelief. I asked him, "Per person?" He said, "Yes... Per person." LOL. That's a good chunk of change. All in all, things couldn't be better and I'm in a kick ass mood. I got to spend some time with my son and showed him my new apartment. He likes it a lot. ^_^

Well, I could go on and on about how great I feel and how well things are goin', but I don't wanna take up too much space. I just wanted to update my journal and let everyone know that I'm well. Peace be with you AO.