+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violent

Thread: Well...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Well...

I come back to AO from a super long hiatus and comment on one journal and I need to have it approved by a mod?

What's happening here? >_<

I've heard of recent spambot dumps here but, damn! LOL. It's that serious?

Anyway, I'm back! And I hope to see some familiar faces here. I really miss AO and I have met some awesome people here! I hope to continue to do so. I've been focused too much on my career to stop in and visit over the last year or two but, I hope to change that. (Because I keep saying I will and often flake out, LOL.)

So, outside of work and school, there's nothing too new going on in my life. I've been freelancing like crazy over the summer and had an internship for a brief time. That was fun. But, I had to leave it behind because I can't afford to keep missing days at the job that actually pays me. XD

Anywho, I hope to hear from y'all soon and let's try to make AO not so... Umm... Uhh... Inactive? Yeah--Inactive!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Well...

Hey at least while AO was in its downtime you didn't stay with that pace! Slowly and surely we will be up and running seeing as 5+ members met just today!
    atomik_sprout likes this.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread