+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woo Hoo!! ^_^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Woo Hoo!! ^_^

Starting my first day of college today. I'm pretty excited. ^_^

I decided that it was high time I started working toward getting my degree. I had been procrastinating because I didn't like the idea of taking out a loan and owing people money. However, I'm only taking out a small loan to get my new MacBook. My grant covers the rest. Win!

Things are way up and only gonna get better. I'm still looking for a job but, I hope that I find some sort of employment soon. I have tons of things I need to take care of. Well, that and I have tons of wants. Like a new PSP and a PS3. LOL.

After I get my degree, I want to teach ESL in Japan for a year. Then I'm gonna try to get a job doing graphic design--either for some marketing/design/advertising firm or maybe just start my own business. (It's a competitive field though.) I was thinking I'd get a degree in the area of human services and be a drug counselor but, I had to choose my dream or a job. My dream is way cooler. I love art too much to just give up on my goals. ^_^

I talked to Solking the other day and his anime list on MAL is HUGE compared to mine, LOL. I'm gonna watch some of the series I have listed as 'plan to watch' on my list then, I'm gonna watch some of the shows on his list. He told me about 'Fairy Tale' and I think I'm sold on it. I'll start watching that pretty soon.

Well, it's time to start getting ready for class. I gotta run in about an hour. So, I'm gonna shut up and play some guitar before I bounce.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Woo Hoo!! ^_^

Funny that....well maybe funny is totally the wrong word but I can't think of the right one. But it's maybe interesting that your still holding fast to that whole going to Japan stuff when it's one of the big reasons my faith in us faltered. Interesting like so many things about you and your decisions, how you deal with things and wants lately.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Good luck on your first day of college and Fairy Tale is an excellent anime so be sure to look into it when you get a chance
    to

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Funny that....well maybe funny is totally the wrong word but I can't think of the right one. But it's maybe interesting that your still holding fast to that whole going to Japan stuff when it's one of the big reasons my faith in us faltered. Interesting like so many things about you and your decisions, how you deal with things and wants lately.
    Trying to get a job teaching English in Japan isn't a bad goal. All I need to do is finish college and apply. If I don't get the gig, I don't get it. Looks like I'll be saving up for a trip.

Besides, I may be a dreamer but, I set goals only on the dreams I know are obtainable. (Lately I have been, anyway.) I'm not trying to live in the past. I'm in the present where thins are kinda crappy but the future looks pretty okay over the horizon.

Thanks

Mm. Ok. Keep workin on whatever it is you think is going to make you happy. Hope that horizon is as sweet lookin once you get there and all that jazz.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Aug 24, 2010)

Thanks

Mm. Ok. Keep workin on whatever it is you think is going to make you happy. Hope that horizon is as sweet lookin once you get there and all that jazz.
    What's up with all the dream squashin' anyway? I think it's perfectly normal to dream & set goals. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to do something with my life. I really fail to see why I can't set goals without being reminded of how things didn't work out in the past. That sh*t is exactly where it is--in the past. I'm looking toward my future and while keeping myself grounded in the present. It's not like people don't learn from the past and make use of their experiences. Geez.

I'd appreciate it if you could actually talk to me without having to make it seem like all of my dreams and goals are devastating.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    What's up with all the dream squashin' anyway? I think it's perfectly normal to dream & set goals. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to do something with my life. I really fail to see why I can't set goals without being reminded of how things didn't work out in the past. That sh*t is exactly where it is--in the past. I'm looking toward my future and while keeping myself grounded in the present. It's not like people don't learn from the past and make use of their experiences. Geez.

I'd appreciate it if you could actually talk to me without having to make it seem like all of my dreams and goals are devastating.
    There was no sarcasm in my statement and I'm pretty sure I mentioned the importance of having a dream.

Some people "learn" and repeat their mistakes anyways apparently. So preach that to someone else. You go ahead and live in whatever time period you want past present or future. But I'm not going to let my present or even my future make me forget the past pain and mistakes and stuff like that. I'm not into pretending it didn't happen. I'm not into pretending having good intentions and making an effort now making up for ANYTHING in the past. Because it doesn't. I don't seem able to forget pain. And I either have to deal with it and continue or remove the source.

I'm sorry I came off as snarky or nasty. I sincerely meant what I said previously. I hope that horizon is still so sweet looking when you get there. I want happy things for you. I just don't think I want to be part of them anymore.

Thanks

There was no sarcasm in my statement and I'm pretty sure I mentioned the importance of having a dream.

Some people "learn" and repeat their mistakes anyways apparently. So preach that to someone else. You go ahead and live in whatever time period you want past present or future. But I'm not going to let my present or even my future make me forget the past pain and mistakes and stuff like that. I'm not into pretending it didn't happen. I'm not into pretending having good intentions and making an effort now making up for ANYTHING in the past. Because it doesn't. I don't seem able to forget pain. And I either have to deal with it and continue or remove the source.

I'm sorry I came off as snarky or nasty. I sincerely meant what I said previously. I hope that horizon is still so sweet looking when you get there. I want happy things for you. I just don't think I want to be part of them anymore.
    I understand. As I said yesterday, if you need a friend, I'm here for ya. I'm sorry shit didn't work out between us and I hope you're able to find your happy place. You're still my besty and I want good things for ya!

Much love!

+ Reply to Thread