+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Yarp!*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

*Yarp!*

I played at an open mic session at The Depot (Hopkins, MN) on Tuesday and it was pretty awesome! I used to play there a lot last year when I lived in Burnsville with my friend Mike (AKA: Phat Phabulous) and he and I went last month as well. I didn't do so well last month, but that's my opinion; I am my worst critic after all.

I broke my high E string during one of my songs. There I was on stage and as soon as the string popped off, I exclaim, "S***! I can't believe that happened!" A girl by the name of Ruby was kind enough to let me use her guitar so I could finish my set. How sweet of her! She has a lovely voice and can play guitar very well, BTW.

I played a couple/few cover songs on stage. I played my cover of Busta Rhymes' 'Whoo Ha! (I got ya all in check)' and Outkast's 'Roses'. I also did covers by The Pillows ('Subhuman' and 'Carnival') and Michael Jackson ('Leave me alone'). They're all pretty fun songs to play. I played 'Blaster Master (Sophia's Song)' for the first time since I finished writing it and everybody loved it!! I'm definitely gonna upload it to YouTube once I replace my guitar strings! ^_^

After open mic, I decided I want to write more songs! I wrote a couple songs last year, but they're kinda vulgar and I don't want to have to be a potty mouth on stage, LOL. I was thinkin' of takin' some of my old poetry that I posted here on AO and turning them in to songs to play on acoustic guitar. So, I'm gonna do a search on all my writing and save it all to my hard drive. (I shoulda done that in the first place, LOL.)

Today's New Year's Eve and I have a cold...

I'm supposed to be goin' to a party with my friend Robin. It's a kegger and I don't drink anymore, so I'm gonna show up with a case of non alcoholic beer and try to have a good time. Hopefully, someone will have a guitar that I can use and I can play music for a bunch of drunks. I hope that this cold doesn't get too bad between now and the party. I'm lookin' forward to seeing Robin. I don't get to see her much, because she has a new boyfriend that sucks up most of her time and usually, she takes him EVERYWHERE with her. If he doesn't want to do somethin', she ends up staying at home with him.

It was much cooler when she was dating me and Mike's friend, cuz she'd just hang out with Cabby's friends. The new guy has no friends, cuz he's from Philadelphia and moved to Minnesota upon the start of their relationship. I'm not too fond of the guy. He sends off an awkward vibe. Hopefully, he doesn't show up, but it's highly doubtful...

Then again, there's a blue moon tonight, so maybe another rare occurrence will happen; like Robin hangin' out with me and her friends without 'New Guy'!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Yarp!*

( ^o^)/ things are looking up for the Sprout! try bringing Coca-Cola~ that's always a hit at parties!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Yarp!*

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ( ^o^)/ things are looking up for the Sprout! try bringing Coca-Cola~ that's always a hit at parties!

I actually didn't go--the party got cancelled. Instead, I sat at Bratling's house with her boyfriend and played L4D. There's nothin' like ringing in the new year by shooting up thousands of zombies! LOL.

+ Reply to Thread